UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Welcome To My House.....

ClazUK

And I have a passion for Art Deco and styling of that type, which reminded me I forgot the dining room - my art deco suite which I stayed up until 2am on Ebay for, having duped a pair of dealers by not bidding for a day, I snaffled it for £251.17. It was the £1.17 that got it in the last 4 seconds :laugh:

P1010101a.jpg

What a bargain. :ohmy: It's beautiful. :flowers:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Claz, Last time i was regularly around here it had seemed like life was falling in around your ears... but look how you've risen to a challenge that would have beaten so many! Your house looks beautiful as does the smiley photo of you... positively glowing!

Thank you :blush02:

Especially you, Marie..... that reading you did for me, April 2005? At the time I read it and it made no sense. I reread it about 18 months ago and I found the strength to do what I should have done way before then. I've just re-read it today and everything makes perfect sense (except the job.... give it time!).

You are one spooky and fabulous lady - it's funny you should have reappeared around now, when all the pieces have fallen into place - thank you :flowers:

Edited by ClazUK

I still can't open that link for some reason - my settings I think but don't know how to sort it. Any chance of posting some pics in this thread so I can see - pleeeaassseee :flowers:

Same here, but luckily I've been invited to visit Mrs Ook so I'll be able to see it, even though the linky to Photobucket doesn't work for me either..