UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Unwanted Hair

ClazUK

wats threaded.......im taking great notice of this being my wedding in 3 weeks i want everywhere smooth and stubble free............

at moment arm pits and legs shaved

lady garden shaved

eyebrows plucked

And the great heir of Joan (my one special hair under my chin that my great aunt had) plucked

So ladies.......your advice on all things hair free will be read with great interest.....

Along with any other wonderful advise for a blushign bride to be.........relying on aunt mel..........

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for those with moustaches have you tried lightening cream??? why start removing before you really have to?

also i had a very bad experience with home waxing and most definately agree leave it to a pro, the pain i was in was agony and i didn't know bruising could come out such a dark purple :unsure:

for those with moustaches have you tried lightening cream??? why start removing before you really have to?

Yeah, my Jolen days were in my 30s - believe me, I REALLY have to now.

I've just waxed the hairy face bits and decided to do my underarms where I usually shave. OUCH!! That is a 2 woman job, I think :unsure:

Abigail - bikini waxing doesn't hurt that much. I've self waxed, and salon waxed, and salon waxing is much better, as you don't have to sit there thinking 'aaaaagh I've got to pull this strip off now and it's gonna really really hurt', it's not pain free, don't get me wrong, but it's not that bad!!! As for knicks, I just wear my normal ones (last time they were black with pink spots on them!!), and you just pull them out of the way depending on how much you want taken off.

video of threading

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My word don't we make ourselves sound like an attractive bunch. :huh:

No comment :rolleyes:

I must admit this have been an eye opener in many ways and not becauase I have led a sheltered life.

I went on many holibobs some lasting months with other girls and shyness was something that would have been regarded as silly and for many years went to turkish baths where everyone is naked and yet I only ever knew/saw one person who was very hairy as described on here and she was a friend who spent most of the holiday tending to her ablutions.

oooo I thought you mean like plaiting, I wondered how long they must be lol

I know someone (female) who used to - she was a hairdresser and one day, when putting French braids in my hair, announced that she had the same stylee in her lady garden :wacko:

Abigail - bikini waxing doesn't hurt that much. I've self waxed, and salon waxed, and salon waxing is much better, as you don't have to sit there thinking 'aaaaagh I've got to pull this strip off now and it's gonna really really hurt', it's not pain free, don't get me wrong, but it's not that bad!!! As for knicks, I just wear my normal ones (last time they were black with pink spots on them!!), and you just pull them out of the way depending on how much you want taken off.

Ta. Will give it a go (honest).

Threading what? I'm not sure I want to look :laugh: