UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Wiggle's Walk With Henry-no & Ella

Wendbert

While Dolly's been in the vets, Cheryl Bejo and I met up for a walk at Coate Water in Swindon.

The dogs found a nice muddy ditch at the beginning of the walk and enjoyed getting dirty :rolleyes:

coate1.jpg

coate2.jpg

Then it was down to the lake for a paddle and get a bit cleaner

day11_2.jpg

day11_3.jpg

Wiggle has a strange upright swimming style :wacko:

day11_6.jpg

Although HenryNo was still a bit mucky

coate5.jpg

Sir H, looking happy as always :laugh:

coate3.jpg

After the lake, we got a coffee and carried on further around the lake. Everything was fine until Wiggle found some very smelly goose poo to roll in. He was very pleased with himself. I wasn't :rolleyes:

To try and keep stinky Wiggle away from me, there was lots of ball throwing and play :wink:

HenryNo has lift off!

coate7.jpg

HenryNo and Ella

coate8.jpg

Sir H, being unsociable

coate6.jpg

Playtime

day11_8.jpg

HenryNo thought Wiggle was fantastic, especially with the goose poo frangrance :laugh:

day11_9.jpg

Wiggle and Sir H are both worn out and Wiggle is sulking after having a bath and I washed his stinky collar and lead :laugh:

While Dolly's been in the vets, Cheryl Bejo and I met up for a walk at Coate Water in Swindon.

Wiggle has a strange upright swimming style :wacko:

day11_6.jpg

Brilliant pictures :) :laugh: Koda used to do upright swimming when he first started. I know some dogs always swim like this, but for others it's just lack of practice - I'm betting Wiggle's former 'home' didn't bother making the effort to take him to nice places, so he hasn't done much swimming :( . I'm also betting that with some practice, he'll be doing seal impersonations before long :laugh:

Henryno is a big wuss who refuses to get his precious little paws wet so he got thrown in the shower when we got home :rolleyes:

I always thought that Noah Squiggs was the funniest dog I have ever met, his comedy running would have anyone in stitches but until today I'd never seen comedy swimming before :biglaugh: I would've loved to have got that on film :biglaugh:

:wub: :wub: Maybe Sir Henry would like to come and stay with his new buddy Steve for a while? :unsure: :D

Don't forget, I know where you live :ninja: :laugh:

Sir H really is a grumpy aristo isn't he! :laugh: Lovely pics, looks like dog heaven.

He is. He has this "you are all beneath me" look which he gives out regularly :laugh: