UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

This Dog Will Die On Friday

Melp

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive already offered emergency kennels for tonight and tomorrow night but thats all i have. i think mel is trying to organise the dog coming here and then try and bribe somone getting her to mill rescue over the weekend. Im just waiting for mel to ring, or for the dog to just land here at some point :unsure:

ive already offered emergency kennels for tonight and tomorrow night but thats all i have. i think mel is trying to organise the dog coming here and then try and bribe somone getting her to mill rescue over the weekend. Im just waiting for mel to ring, or for the dog to just land here at some point :unsure:

can probably sort out getting it to you

will ping u on msn

cheers

it was the stockport as start bit that threw me

God sorry been on and off the phone all day.

Basically the police have made a boo boo and Tabby hasn't been moved to Di's as promised. The police kennels are now shut :rolleyes:

IF I can get her to Birkenhead tomorrow morning, Pingu & Rykat will take her from there to Mill [which is bloody miles and I luff them :wub: ]

The problem is the police wont let us access their kennels for security reasons otherwise we'd just ask Rick to collect her from there :rolleyes:

Thanks for the offers of help and donations, please stay on standby in case anything else goes tits up and I'll update th thread if and when it's go go go :flowers:

DNB don't do rescue but we couldnt say no to this litter after everything they've been through. It's such a shame the others were pts and makes it even more important that Tabby is sorted.

Ok we are collecting the dog from dibble at 10:30

whilst we will do the whole run if necesary it would be great if someone could do the second half of the journey (to Mill) as this would save us many miles and a few hours.

If anyone can do the 2nd part - probably from middayish please post below