UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello

scampersmum

Hi I'm Elspeth and live in south Wales now though originate from Scotland and have come here from west wales.

There are a fair number of familiar names around. Been on dp for a few years but had a break for about two and a half years cos no computer, life changes, life turning upside down and spinning allways round for a while etc. Came back onto the online world a couple of months ago and wondered where a lot of the folk that used to be around had gone. No idea here existed till a week or so ago. Sounds like there has been a fair amount going on while I've been away!!

I live on my own with my two doggies Honey and Scamper. Scamper is about 7 or 8ish, Honey is about 4 ish. I'l try and post some photos which will hopefully work but apologies if they dont, I'm a bit of a technophobe with these things :rolleyes:

IMAG0105.jpg

the two of them together plotting

IMAG0267.jpg

the two of them on a walk

25408018.jpg

Scamper on his ownsome

25408012.jpg

close up of Scamper

25408014.jpg

Honey on her own

25408005.jpg

close up of Honey

Of course Scamper remembers his big pal Chester :wub: Scamper loved Chester and he misses all his pals from the club but nobody played quite like Chester. Hope you and all of yours are well.

Didnt drop off the planet but near as damn it for a while. Life got a little bit complicated to say the least, combination of everything happening all at the one time. Really miss life as it was where I was but going ok down here now.

Give my love and thoughts to everyone and kisses to all the dogs

Well done on setting up the rescue, sounds brilliant. Just caught up with its existence a couple of months ago as computerless for quite a while. let me know if there is ever anything I can do to help

• 3 weeks later...