UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dear Fugees, Your Healing Thoughts Are Really Needed

bonniebird

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad it's all going well for Kathy and hoping for continued improvement for her.

Nice looking family :flowers:

Me brothers looking slightly pizzed :wacko: it was his 40th though :wub:

Well, Kathy had her op yesterday. My brother was at the hospital with her, then they sent him home for 2 hours. Last night she was as expected, tired, feeling sick, but she ate a roll :wub: Today, my brother phoned her and she sounds a hundred times better :) she had breakfast and a crunchie :D He is going to see her at 2 til 8pm. They are talking about letting her come home Sunday, but will probably be Monday cos of paperwork.

I am going to see her Sunday. Thanks so much for you thoughts :liebe94: You are helping me out bigtime :liebe94: I was on a terrible downer yesterday :( Keep em coming :wub:

Only just seen this, I'm glad Kathy has come through the op and is feeling brighter :flowers:. My sister-in-law had an op for breast cancer at the age of 59 (four years ago) She's doing fine and enjoying life. She does have a few problems with her arm, but I think that is something that will happen because of removing the lympth glands. Lots of good positive thoughts for a great recovery. :GroupHug:

I went to see Kathy yesterday. She has had one drain removed and the other one was looked at by a doctor today. He wants the surgeon to look at it later. If it can come out, she can come home. She looks very tired as she can't sleep too well in the hospital. I felt sorry for her yesterday :( But, we are all very positive as is she. I think she is really sh###ng herself though. I just wish as with some other illness', that they could say, right. We've got it all out and you'll be fine. Its a bit of a nightmare :(

I made my brother a massive lasagne, which he loves and took that over. My mum is doing their ironing and they will get all the help they need. Keep those positive thoughts coming :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Many thanks

Karen x x x