UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

And Now For A Very Important Announcement

Mrs B

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you everyone for my birthday wishes, and thank you to everyone who has sent cards, emails and pressies. :GroupHug:

I was quite overwhelmed by it all. I have had some wonderful pressies, including a very special pressie which had me in tears. A Wiccs Forum member's daughter has drawn a spectacular pencil drawing of Grandad Brynn. It is just amazing, and has captured him perfectly. His eyes, amazing, I can see his soul again.

BrynnPic.jpg

Not done much today really. We decided to have an 'easy' day. :wacko: :laugh: My parents and Nan came up for some of the day, and Keith the Gamekeeper and his wife popped up to say happy birthday. Lindsey Reds & Jack the Pony-Puppy arrived this evening with new resident, Mildred the Persian Cat. :wub: She also bought my new bargain buy for Lady Tara - a Western Saddle! LOL! So I went out for a little ride and tried out the new saddle. YeeeHaaaa!!! Fantastic!

Did the normal dog stuff, but have neglected calls and emails a bit today. Very naughty. Everyone is in bed for the night, so we are about to have something to eat, and I have a bottle of Asti that we are going to pop!

Thank you everyone once again. You are all lovely, lovely people. :)