UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Welcome Pumpkinpieface

mooandboo

Just a few pics - close ups cos the house is a tip :rolleyes: Pumpkin (formerly known as Damien) is a stunning 6 month old kitten listed in Private rehomings who has come to live with us :wub: Huge thanks to Jackysian for pointing me in his direction and to sabina for allowing us to bring him home :flowers: :flowers:

He really is one of the most adorable characters I've ever met :wub: and is coping really well with the dogs and Ravencat and vice versa (though Lucas had a bit of a jealous wibble this morning which was easily remedied with a cuddle :rolleyes: )

He's a really chilled out softie who virtually attaches himself like velcro to your legs when you walk around :wub: He's really bonded with Ceri and has played loads, slept & cuddled even more, eaten lots, weed & pooed in his tray and it's safe to say we're all really smitten :wub: :biggrin: :wub:

Here he is:

Pumpkinpieface2.jpg

Pumpkinpieface1.jpg

Pumpkinpieface.jpg

:wub: :wub:

At last :biggrin: :wub:

He is bluddy gorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: and another :wub: just in case you didn't get the message :flowers:

But would echo the Damien comment - did you never read the threads on my gingers????? They should have been called Satan and Devil :glare: I am sooooooooo looking forward to somebody else having to suffer The Ginger Experience :laugh: :laugh:

But would echo the Damien comment - did you never read the threads on my gingers????? They should have been called Satan and Devil :glare: I am sooooooooo looking forward to somebody else having to suffer The Ginger Experience :laugh: :laugh:

I can vouch for that, I have an evil ginga :devil: