UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Nuggett Update

Julesnmilo

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi AGAIN!!

We are now putting Nuggett on some anti depressants and some pain killers, the theory being that he may be in pain after his op and therefore exaserbating all of his problems...

I have no idea if we are doing the right thing, I hope he is not too distressed while we try and sort him out, just cannot shake off the fact that he was really ok when he arrived, a bit senile but nothing like this.

Anyone out there able to talk to the animals or has a crystal ball....that way I might know if I am doing the right thing :(

Nuggy has had a much improved day with very little distress :laugh:

He has eaten well and has been sleeping and even gone for a walk without any issues.

I am wondering if it was due to post op pain? Watch this space, but fingers and paws crossed he continues this improvement :)

Nuggy has had a much improved day with very little distress :laugh:

He has eaten well and has been sleeping and even gone for a walk without any issues.

I am wondering if it was due to post op pain? Watch this space, but fingers and paws crossed he continues this improvement :)

Wonderful news. Sending oodles of positive thoughts for Nuggetts continued improvement.

Nuggy has been alot better. Much less barking and confusion...I think it may well have been pain related. Although now he has alot of blood in his stools and mucous :( still very underweight even though he is on three meals of high value a day. The vet wants to see him again tonight.

Poor lad, still seems quite miserable but much better than he was.

He's been through the mill bless him. Wishing him all the best for the vets visit tonight and if something is the matter it can be treated. This lad has really got to me. Thinking of you both and sending him masses of positive and healing thoughts. :GroupHug:

Ok the vet feels that Nuggett has some neuro problems which is why he is falling over, he has alot of muscle wastage on his back end. The reason he is so thin is because he cannot retain any protein, so that will account for the blood we are seeing. Therefore he needs a very light diet.

He has put him on more steroids and cannicur, if he is still feacally incontinent with blood in 72 hrs it will probably be time to let him go. :(

I am so sorry. Lets hope for a last minute reprieve.