UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Nuggett Update

Julesnmilo

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the :GroupHug: I have passed every one of them to the Nugster.

Nuggy has had a much better day today and seems to be more like the Nuggy we know :rolleyes: hunting out tennis balls and barking at anyone else who even looks at one!!!

He is now on puppy food to try and fatten him up a bit as he is very underweight. Treating his flea allergy by aggressively treating the fleas, so will stronghold him again this week. :(

I just so want to see Nuggy in his new forever home, as he has so much to give and I just don't want time running out on him.

I hope he has a few years yet, I know his new people will cherish every single day with him.

Poor Nuggett, pleased to hear he's feeling better. My current foster lad (not Oldies Club this time) has a malignant tumour attached to his adrrenal glands, it can't be removed. This was discovered in December and he's still with me, has put on weight and is a happy lad. The best diet in these cases is high protein (feeds him) low carb (carbs feed the cancer cells) - he gets lots of meat and fish.

Poor Nuggett, pleased to hear he's feeling better. My current foster lad (not Oldies Club this time) has a malignant tumour attached to his adrrenal glands, it can't be removed. This was discovered in December and he's still with me, has put on weight and is a happy lad. The best diet in these cases is high protein (feeds him) low carb (carbs feed the cancer cells) - he gets lots of meat and fish.

I can only second what Elaine said as I saw said lad only a couple of weeks ago down the beach and you wouldn't think there is anything wrong with him :wub:

Glad Nuggy is feeling better already

Cindy

Nuggett had quite a bad weekend.

He perked up but seem to 'loose' it a bit. He barked for hours and hours and wouldn't sleep :wacko: He seem to have no idea who or what he was. He was also doubley incontinent :( He seemed to be in alot of distress, and I really wondered if the surgery had been too much for the poor munch. :mecry:

Anyway the vet has popped him on some vivotonin to see if that will settle things, we should see a change in days and then review.

This has been such a horrid couple of days for Nuggy boy and I am just hoping he will improve.

Nuggett had quite a bad weekend.

He perked up but seem to 'loose' it a bit. He barked for hours and hours and wouldn't sleep :wacko: He seem to have no idea who or what he was. He was also doubley incontinent :( He seemed to be in alot of distress, and I really wondered if the surgery had been too much for the poor munch. :mecry:

Anyway the vet has popped him on some vivotonin to see if that will settle things, we should see a change in days and then review.

This has been such a horrid couple of days for Nuggy boy and I am just hoping he will improve.

Thanks for the update Jules :flowers:

I will try ringing again tonight on the sly from work to see how you are getting on ok?

Cindy :GroupHug: