UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Send Good Thoughts For Foodog

Melp

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can collect her ladyship at 4pm. She's not had a GA [thankfully since we have to walk], they've taken some tissue for biopsy which will hopefully tell us whats going on. Results will ake about 10 days :(

She's ok though according to the vet nurse and is currently eating her dinner :wub:

Thinking the very best for Foodog's test results and lots of :wub: to her as well.

I had the pleasure of meeting Fooddog many years ago and actually thought she was lovely, very welcoming and not at all grumpy, bless her little paws.

Foodog, you have to get better for all your fans out there.

I had the pleasure of meeting Fooddog many years ago and actually thought she was lovely, very welcoming and not at all grumpy, bless her little paws.

She's not at all grumpy with people, just some other dogs :laugh:

Well we know what it isn't. It's not a haematoma and it's not an abcess. There was no fluid at all it's just a solid mass.

Now she's been shaved I can see there are actually two lumps, one tennis balls sized, the other ping ping ball [like they've been cut in half and stuck under her skin]

Now need to wait for the test results but vet thinks they might need to give her a GA and take a larger sample. They were expecting to draw fluid [i bloody told them it wasn't anything like that :rolleyes: should have been a vet] why they couldn't have taken more tissue today I don't know. She was booked in for a GA anyway so they could have gotten all the testing over with in one go :( still, I suppose if they can get what they needed from a couple of needles it's better for her than knocking her out.

Thanks for all your kind words. Foo is my special pudding :wub: