UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Send Good Thoughts For Foodog

Melp

Results will ake about 10 days :(

Which will seem at least 10 weeks :(

I always wish they would just cut the lumpy bits off at the start and be done with it, instead of faffing about with little diddy, biopsy bits. :mellow:

Hope the results are back sooner.......just keep eating your dinner Foo dog :wub:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got some results [so much for 10 days!]

They don't know what it is :rolleyes: there are a lot of fat cells but they don't know if the sample was too close to the skin and thats why it's fatty or if the actual lump is fatty :wacko:

She's going back in tomorrow for a GA and a wedge out of it. Why they didn't just do this the other day I don't know :(

They don't know what it is :rolleyes: there are a lot of fat cells but they don't know if the sample was too close to the skin and thats why it's fatty or if the actual lump is fatty :wacko:

She's going back in tomorrow for a GA and a wedge out of it. Why they didn't just do this the other day I don't know :(

Wishing Foodog all the best today and hope the GA and biopsy go well. Will be thinking of you :flowers:

Totally understand your frustration Mel. I'm sat by the phone at the moment, waiting for the hospital to call back and let me know whether or not we have an appointment tomorrow.

Wishing Foodog all the best for today and I really hope it turns out to be just fat cells. :GroupHug:

My doped up fat pudding is home :wub:

Apparantly the tissue looks normal, no obvious signs of a tumour or infection but it's very definitely abnormal in size. Another wait for results.

She's ok, very sleepy as you'd expect but the wound is very small. Just a waiting game again now.

I know she's ok cos Digby just walked past n the other side of the room and she growled at him :rolleyes:

I don't know if Foo has a boy friend but she and our Archie would make a lufferly grufferly couple. They could sit at opposite sides of the room and grrrrrr at each other :rolleyes: :laugh:

Very, very glad that there was nowt ominous :flowers:

Marion