UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Puisin

Lainey

Him in sexy leathers- but unfortunately got his helmet on- he was at Donnington for a track day earlier this week :rolleyes:

So Puisin is cat friendly :ninja: but is Adam cat and bearded dragon frindly?! :laugh: If so I definitely have room for him at mine :biggrin:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:elefant:

:ninja: do you think Adam would deliver Puisin :ninja:

:laugh: poor lad, he must be traumatised by us lot letching after him :laugh:

We are not letching!!!!! We are merely showing our appreciation of a fine specimen of the breed or something like that :unsure: :D :laugh:

Anyway I'm not sure I'm old enough to be letching, I'm 31 :( well I don't feel old enough to be letching. Don't they say you're as young as the man you're feeling anyway?! :devil:

Now there’s a plan Michelle. Yes of course Adam would need to come to me first. It’s a hard job, but I am prepared for the sake of the dogs to do what ever is necessary. As I’m getting a little full here with EGAR dogs I was thinking about re-home one get another one thrown in, a bit like a “bogof†but that might not be the best way forward for a rescue forum so it might be ever so slightly more “pc†to offer an afternoon with Adam for any new adoptions. But Elaine would need to check with Adam first as I have a home check pending with Graham Norton. But hey sacrifices need to be made to find these dogs loving forever homes. :laugh: :wink:

Well I think you are gorgeous too ..... Puisin :wub:

Adam is rather phwoar !! Can't believe he thought he was ugly :rolleyes:

My singles advert: fun, loving single mum of 2 adorable children and 1 beautiful German Shepherd, am 35 and looking for a guy ......... that funnily enough looks just like Adam :)

Can I also just add MRS WIN****Y how can you confirm Adam wears tight boxer shorts.

And that my husband will be away next weekend so I will be free to carry out my assessment on Adam if he’s available. The only reason I mention hubby being away is I only have a small drive and it would be difficult to fit 3 car’s, obviously if hubby’s away that free’s up a parking space. :unsure: :laugh: :laugh:

Just in case any one was in the need for some light relief (and some drooling!!!) I thought I would bump this thread :wink: :laugh:

I thought you would have added your pic to this thread by now, just so Adam can see what you look like :wink:

Can I also just add MRS WIN****Y how can you confirm Adam wears tight boxer shorts.

:laugh:

I asked him what he wore- after explaining why i wanted to know and bless him- he immediately dropped his leathers and showed me :laugh: WOW, he really is a VERY nice lad. It looked like he was hiding an 'air kong' but i couldnt quite see through the gap as he gave me a twirl :D