UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Puisin

Lainey

Now then ladies, please form an orderly line. :laugh: I have mentioned Adam to Sarah this afternoon. Sarah has ask that Elaine reads section 7 b on the fostering contact which clearly states any “totty†meeting any of her dogs must firstly submit 4 A4 colour photographs preferably in boxer shorts :wub: to ensure correct care is being given to her dogs whilst in their charge. Could I then please draw your attention Elaine, to section 9c where it again clearly states that first foster mummy will then carry out her own assessment in person whatever she feels necessary at the time to ensure the safety of an EGAR foster dog. :wink: :laugh:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh ballsed up on that one- sorry Sarah, section 7b will be remedied ASAP. piccies are pending arrival of said hunk :laugh: what do you want me to do if he doesnt have boxers- i'm not sure if he actually goes commando or not :cool: but i will willingly sacrafice myself and make it my mission to find out :biggrin: Phew, it's getting warm isnt it? :blush02:

As for section 9c- :ph34r_anim: you have my address missus- tell OH you need to do a follow up visit :ph34r_anim: He He- I think you would initially want to check out his muscular physique- you know, just to satisfy yourself that he is actually strong enough to hold our little precious Puisin :wink:

Is Puisin cat friendly? :laugh:

Alisonsophieb will have to answer that one, she is definately dog and human friendly- slight under statement- and is showing promise of being chook friendly too, but we have no cats here :)

Hmm. I quite like him in his biker gear. That was part of the reason I took such a keen interest in the first place. :wink:

I imagine you're going to need someone to hold that camera steady. I'm half an hour up the road. :laugh:

Edited by Jacobean

I think you'll need a nurse at the photo shoot for any fainting type stuff that goes on :unsure: :laugh:

Just saying like,being a friendly nurse type an all that.

I don't know what that means. Is that similar to gmtv? :mecry:

Great minds think alike.Although GMTV could be great minds think verydirtilly or verynortilly :blush:

Alisonsophieb will have to answer that one, she is definately dog and human friendly- slight under statement- and is showing promise of being chook friendly too, but we have no cats here :)

DSC01794.jpg

Puisin was only with me for a week but this is her cuddled up to JJ the cat :wub:

Edited by alisonsophieb

ok so im old enough to be his mother... but while im only in st helens, if i adopt the dog do i get the bloke too. preferebly in his leathers... im sure perverted thoughts like mine arnt right for a rather gorjuss bloke of his age :laugh: