UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Bob's Symptoms

joshnbecks

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still none the wiser but he's home again. This evening he has really perked up so hopefully no call out again tonight. Once his lungs have cleared he will then go under and have further investigations done. Jaw area seems clear now and no problem with opening it up, lump/blockage what ever it is still visable and causing discomfort, eye much better, lungs still noisy. peeing fine but STill can't risk too much being done he is keeping fluids down and tablets.

This evening been quite waggy tailed and seeking out a fuss so good looking signs as far as I'm concerned considering what he has been like! he is also not hiding away as befre choosing to sleep on the sofa instead of under it

*phew*

fingers firmly crossed we are moving in the right direction

Thanks everyone

:GroupHug: I was starting to worry for you what those symptoms could resemble when he began to be sick but it's all sounding much more positive now. Hope the improvement continues & he's soon back to strength :flowers:

He still isnt right, I spoke again to the vet on Thursday and he is going back in Monday.

Thats when he finishes all the meds he has and then if his lungs have cleared we can move ahead with tests.

His throat is still very swollen and he's not managing much food, just basically sloppy stuff he can lap up.

We are still none the wiseR till he's well enough for thest tests :(