May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes:

I'm about to eat a nice, healthy, fresh fruit salad :wink:

I know :laugh: but its still just over 2 weeks away and I think I'll have a bit of free time on my hands between this Friday and then :( :rolleyes: :laugh: so will exercise like a mad thing to make up for being norty :biggrin:

Plus I always eat like an eejet :biggrin:

Edited by sparkle

:GroupHug: Sarah, we scattered Blues ashes along the canal bank as it was his favourite place, when i walk down there i swear i can hear him thundering along behind me.

Ciren, i frequently have pleasant dreams, i'm pleased to say my OH is definatly not in them [would be a nightmare if he popped up in my dreams].

I have seen a beautiful Dally girl up for rehoming, just need oh to fall for her now.

Afternoon!!

We are trying to organise a fundraising day for Breast Cancer Care in work. My friend wants to do a raffle and is trying to think of ways to beg people to donate stuff.

I have a scruffy springer for college this evening :biggrin:

Ooh I appear to have been zapped lol

Edited by lil_angel

I know :laugh: but its still just over 2 weeks away and I think I'll have a bit of free time on my hands between this Friday and then :( :rolleyes: :laugh: so will exercise like a mad thing to make up for being norty :biggrin:

Its about 3 and a half weeks, so plenty of time :rolleyes: :laugh:

I just need to be careful that I dont lose more weight between now and then or my dress will fall down, but I cant put any on or my magic knickers will suffocate me :wacko:

Its about 3 and a half weeks, so plenty of time :rolleyes: :laugh:

I just need to be careful that I dont lose more weight between now and then or my dress will fall down, but I cant put any on or my magic knickers will suffocate me :wacko:

Oh yeah, its my cousin's hen weekend in just over 2 weeks :laugh: ah well need to be looking good for that too :rolleyes: we're going to ladies day at Worcester, I think it may be interesting!

:biglaugh: *snooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooort* :biglaugh: its a balancing act!!!

Ive been to see my friend who has 2 gorgeous dogs in needing homes, look at Winnie and Bonnie on here :wub: http://mimsmum.proboards104.com/index.cgi?board=needinghomes

Bonnie just wants a love and Winnie is great fun with the other dogs

Lewis had a call today, his great uncle died yesterday :mecry: They called an ambulance as his leg had swollen up, he walked into the ambulance, by the time he got to hospital they couldnt save him, he went that quick. They think it was heart and liver failure, but they will do an autopsy today :mecry: :mecry:

I've just eaten prawn cocktail quavers....didn't know they even did them!! They were yummmmmmmyyyyy!!!! :biggrin:

Need to write an email that basically says that someone isn't doing their job properly and they is a big fat muppet (in a nice way of course)....but I keep deleting it cos it sounds horrible. :huh:

Lewis had a call today, his great uncle died yesterday :mecry: They called an ambulance as his leg had swollen up, he walked into the ambulance, by the time he got to hospital they couldnt save him, he went that quick. They think it was heart and liver failure, but they will do an autopsy today :mecry: :mecry:

:GroupHug: That's so sad.

So where are you then?? I is proper confuzzled :laugh:

2 hours then

We are about 40mins north of Aberystwyth, near Machynlleth. Little village called Ceinws.

We have just got back from walking doglets in the forest and I am now going to cook us veggie pie for lunch :)

OH appears to be doing laundry :unsure: