UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Sparkley one and Jack have gone. Flora had a fantastic time wrestling with Jack : I have many photos to post in Doggie Chat. Fish, however, was a gitty stresshead : He shouted very very loudly at Jack that he was not welcome in our garden, so he got shut in the kitchen with the children (who were on their PCs not being segregated!) while Flora and Jack played and so he spent the rest of his time whinewhinewhinewhinewhining : We seem to be taking 1 step forward towards settling him, then 2 steps back. I can't live through separation anxiety again

Jack lurves Flora :wub: :wub:

Thank you for having us :biggrin: :flowers: sorry bout upsetting Fish :( but he was ok in the sitting room with them both, just a bit distracted cause he thought he was going for a walk :wub: :laugh:

It's really early days Sarah :: Are you sure he wasn't just whining because there was a strange (no offence Jack) male dog playing in his new garden with his new girly friend Flora? Not all dogs are happy for random dogs to come into their house/garden are they and he has just moved into your home, so try not to worry too much just yet that it's SA? :

He didn't take any offence :flowers: he is very strange :laugh:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm I have a new addiction - called Peggle - I have been playing it for days now even to the extent of getting my hands on a full version :ph34r_anim: Nick has commented on how much time I have spent on it several times ... there has been a suspicious amount of laughter from his room in the last half hour and I caught the words "mum" and "Peggle" several times ... then I got given this link ...

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/vie...uation/7-Peggle

Nick thinks the guy is talking about me :mecry: :rolleyes: :laugh:

As usual OH has left his OU assignment until the last possible moment :rolleyes: So I have distributed stinky green tripe sticks, made myself a cup of tea and cranked up my coal-fired laptop :laugh: I'm taking bets on how long I'll be left in peace before I get asked to help him....

Also, crafty peeps - do any of you do jewellery aside from Elaine? I'm thinking I need a new hobby (well, resurrect an old one) and wondered which online stores were good service/value etc. Last time I made jewellery it was mail-order/trek to the "local" bead shop 25 miles away...

edited as I cannot spell jewellery it seems

Edited by wickychoo

As usual OH has left his OU assignment until the last possible moment :rolleyes: So I have distributed stinky green tripe sticks, made myself a cup of tea and cranked up my coal-fired laptop :laugh: I'm taking bets on how long I'll be left in peace before I get asked to help him....

Are the stinky green tripe sticks going to help him finish the assignment? :unsure:

Hmmmm I have a new addiction - called Peggle - I have been playing it for days now even to the extent of getting my hands on a full version :ph34r_anim: Nick has commented on how much time I have spent on it several times ... there has been a suspicious amount of laughter from his room in the last half hour and I caught the words "mum" and "Peggle" several times ... then I got given this link ...

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/vie...uation/7-Peggle

Nick thinks the guy is talking about me :mecry: :rolleyes: :laugh:

Ermmm.....if you need a key or anything for the full Peggle Deluxe game..... :ninja:

Thanks for the advice guys. I do know it's early days, but this whining was happening because the door between me and him was shut, not just because Jack was here. He does it every time I leave the room. He does it if I go to the toilet. He does it if I walk ahead of him, or fall behind him, on a walk and he's with one of the kids. He does it if the back door is shut while they go in the garden or if I go into the garden and shut the door behind me. He does it if he's left in his crate for a second after clearing his food bowl. He was given his tea in his crate whilst I popped out with Soph to put Ellie on the right road and he got himself so stressed (despite Jacob still being here with him) that he'd not eaten any of his tea and still couldn't eat it when I got back because he was so hysterical about me being home :(

Are the stinky green tripe sticks going to help him finish the assignment? :unsure:

if only it was that simple. Its a chemistry assignment and I'm not sure how stinky tripe fits in with that.

The idea (which I totaly failed to type before) was to keep the dog quiet but he's barking in my face now because he wants some of my tea. :wacko:

Thanks for the advice guys. I do know it's early days, but this whining was happening because the door between me and him was shut, not just because Jack was here. He does it every time I leave the room. He does it if I go to the toilet. He does it if I walk ahead of him, or fall behind him, on a walk and he's with one of the kids. He does it if the back door is shut while they go in the garden or if I go into the garden and shut the door behind me. He does it if he's left in his crate for a second after clearing his food bowl. He was given his tea in his crate whilst I popped out with Soph to put Ellie on the right road and he got himself so stressed (despite Jacob still being here with him) that he'd not eaten any of his tea and still couldn't eat it when I got back because he was so hysterical about me being home :(

Sorry hun :( :GroupHug:

It may be he needs to learn your routine and once he knows what you're up to he'll be fine. To be honest Scooby was really bad when he first came here despite being fine in his last foster home. He went mad as soon as I left the house. He now knows what I'm up to and that I return pretty quickly and he's fine. He couldn't settle to sleep properly at first. Every time I moved never mind stood up from my seat he would jump up to follow me. He would follow me everywhere. Now he's oh yes don't disturb me I'm having a snooze etc when I go to the loo. He's fine when I leave him in a room on his own etc.

What a load of old waffle but I hope you get what I'm trying to say.