UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: to anyone who needs. still mucking out flat but we are getting there. met the neighbours who have a adorable black lab pup. i think she said they both work all day but i don't know them enough to double check but i think i will keep a eye on the situation. anyway better get back to it :flowers: to all

C

I just got to meet some more of my neighbours :biggrin:

Because they came to tell me that a speeding skip lorry carrying unsecured scaffolding poles had dropped a pole onto the back of my car, denting the back wing and smashing the rear windscreen :mecry: :mecry:

Aw, Jack :wub:

I am cream crackered after putting the shopping away after Tesco delivered it. I was dreading them not having any blueberry muffins in stock, as happened last year. They are Archie's favourite and he always gets one on his birthday. But they did :partytime: His steak arrived safely too :thumbsup_anim:

He is currently sitting in the garden chewing on a stick of tripe that next door gave him. He is such a happy little chappie :wub:

What sad news about Aunt Sally :mecry:

Oh no Sarah, what a bloody awful thing to happen :GroupHug: Did neighbours get any sort of a fix on the wagon :unsure:

Edited by Yantan

I just got to meet some more of my neighbours :biggrin:

Because they came to tell me that a speeding skip lorry carrying unsecured scaffolding poles had dropped a pole onto the back of my car, denting the back wing and smashing the rear windscreen :mecry: :mecry:

I hope you find them and shove their stray pole somewhere it'll hurt :angry:

Was eating toast 20 mins before the school run [walk in my case] a good idea considering my arse is loose?

Actually my arse isn't loose, it's tight as a nubile 18 yr old models [yeah right] but my bowels are exploderous [new word made up especially for my current condition]

Sarah - did they get the name of the company that the lorry was with? :GroupHug:

My boss has finally agreed to swapping my rest day :biggrin: I went and moaned to the HR consultant (she only works here on Tuesdays). I think he got a bollocking, serves him right :glare:

In a few minutes we will be having a company conference call, where the CEO will tell us about what is going on. Except according to the email he has just written, he can't talk specifically about the bid, just generally about the process. What the hell is the point of it then, no one cares what the procedure is (besides we all know cos we've been talking about it for the last 2 months when the other company suddenly bought a bunch of shares!) we want to know about what exactly is going on.

I hope you find them and shove their stray pole somewhere it'll hurt :angry:

Sarah - did they get the name of the company that the lorry was with? :GroupHug:

They got the name of the company but no registration number as he was travelling so fast plus they were somewhat shocked at the pole sticking out at right angles to the lorry!! The company have told me that they have 9 lorries out on the road today but none of the booked journeys should be anywhere near me. Therefore, they suggest that I go to the police station. Considering that I'd already told them that I was going to the police, that was a bit pointless but if it makes them feel better....

We were meant to be in a new, happier phase of our lives once we landed here :mecry:

Guiness is home :biggrin: She is out in the sunshine and doing fine.She has been given a vitamin b injection and is on antibiotics and will have to have a renal diet from now on but the outlook is pretty positive.

If anyone knows about renal stuff in cats or has one on this sort of diet i'd be interested to hear about it :flowers:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I is shattered