UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm supposed to be working, since I bunked off at 4pm this afternoon and went riding. I can't be flipping bothered, frankly, so I'm drinking wine and faffing about on here instead. I said I'd write up a quote for a prospective client but I'm not going to on the grounds that a) he was rude (to me and his staff), and b) he had a pointy head :angry:

I need the money too. OH is now out of a contract again, everyone has been laid off where he works. I plan to put Whuppety Jake on a bit of string and go begging in the centre of Newcastle. With his doleful little whuppet face I should make a packet :rolleyes:

I was in the Brownies and the Guides, both were brilliant :biggrin:

eeek, pls help

my layout looks completely different

I cant add any 'quotes' and also have no 'faces' to add

What have I touched/done wrong in error???

Click options make sure display mode is set to standard :flowers:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Snowy Owl calling here (shuddup Melp)...

Little girls need to be Brownies!! (unless you have a boring leader.... and there are a few oddun's out there, obviously not this one wot it taking Sirius on camp this weekend....:unsure:) We could always have a penpal ;)

I wasn't allowed to join the Brownies, Brown Owl said I was too noisy. This is before I even went to my first Brownie meeting :mecry: My luffley auntie Sheila later took over as Brown Owl and said I could still join if I wanted but as I was 18 by then I'd kinda gone off the idea.

Nick Godin this is for you :GroupHug: