UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have been fully recovered before early Feb. I'm going back to the hosp on Wed. I say fully recovered. There are certain things you're not supposed to do for about a year I think.

Please can we see the card. I love Sandra's cards. She's turned me into an addict. I can't stop looking at pretties because of her.

Edited by Jacobean

I love that card!

My hoover is having a rest. Methinks it's overheated :rolleyes: The destructions say to turn it off for an hour so I'm sat on my arse cooling off too. Tis very very hot out. My face matches my skirt, bright red :laugh: Sky man comes soon and there's cat hair on the stairs and Daisy has cleaned out her rats in the living room so there is carefresh everywhere and I can't hoover it up. Ho hum he'll just have to think he's visited a skanky house.

Blooming eck Alex calm down. Where do you get all your energy from :laugh:

I always wonder that. She never blumming stops.

Matt is studying in this heat and I'm wishing we could be doing something nice together instead, but he's got exams next week :(

Now a question for those that were on dp many years ago, dont panic Ping nothing bad

Does anyone remember the lady that used to write stories about a dog she had, living with her on a stable yard, the dog when first arrived lived under the sideboard in the kitchen and wouldn't come out when she was around? Who was that? Is she still around? I used to really enjoy her stories, at least I think I did, or maybe I was just dreaming about it and it never happened anyway :unsure:

Yes! That was Al from TRPD and the dog was called Bear [i think] the stories were fantastic.

Several people said she should publish it as a book.

Al is still around but is very poorly herself at the moment :(

Morning. Transport run was cancelled so I might go riding before it gets too hot.

If you are that desperate to do a run we have wonderful whippet in Hollyhead waiting to come to Carmarthen :rolleyes:

If anyone can suggest a good courier that may well be the only way of getting here unless we give her a buspass.

We are travelling down to Dumpledale next week it that helps :)