UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Pheobe is a very practical person. She has done a cracking job of nursing Chi in fact I think her knowlege has been better than the nurses.

She gave Chi the best possible death anyone could wish for under the circumstances and she is the one bearing the strain which is the cost of that.

Pheobe is the one person who you would want in your corner when the chips are down but right now she is coming to terms with things. When she has got some sleep and a slice of cake Pheobe will be fine because she has earned herself a lot of loyalty and friendship. She is gratefull for her friends and Im sure she will value everyone holding her up and straight when she needs us too.

Lesley those are beautiful words :flowers:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now a question for those that were on dp many years ago, dont panic Ping nothing bad

Does anyone remember the lady that used to write stories about a dog she had, living with her on a stable yard, the dog when first arrived lived under the sideboard in the kitchen and wouldn't come out when she was around? Who was that? Is she still around? I used to really enjoy her stories, at least I think I did, or maybe I was just dreaming about it and it never happened anyway :unsure:

Ians out with a friend so I've had a quiet night scoffing chocolate, consuming alcohol and listening to Damien Rice. Hopefully by the time I've had a Lush bath he'll be home. Ian that is, not Damien, although Damien is rather nice :laugh: He sings a lot better than Ian too :laugh:

:wavey:

I don't remember that Lesley. I quite often think of dogs though and wonder how they're getting on or if they're still with us. Remember Bean and Trigger? Both were stuck in rescue for ages and suddenly their homes turned up. We didn't hear any more after that.

:GroupHug: Phebe

:GroupHug: Sarah

:GroupHug: Marian

So very sorry to read such saddness on here today. :(

I've just got in not even 20 mins ago and realised that I've broke my phone and have no other alarm to get me up in the morning for work (9:30 start!!) :unsure: :rolleyes:

Morning :wavey:

Lesley, those were lovely words about Phebe, I hope she is bearing up ok :GroupHug:

Wenders that is a beautiful pic of your gang :wub: :GroupHug:

You know its going to be a lovely day when you can sit out at 6am and its not chilly - I heard a cuckoo for the first time this year too.

Looks like it''s going to be a hot one for the canine capers event today. I do hope people take care of their dogs in the heat. :unsure:

See you there, I'm leaving the doglets at home in the cool, with access to the garden and many bowls of water.

Morning all - have given myself the much needed stop being a doormat chat, time for another step forward :biggrin:

Wendy :GroupHug: , your bridge babies will be looking out for each other, and they sent Dolly and Sir Henry to look after you :GroupHug:

Steph - Get Up