UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can those type of rabbits be advertised on here? :ohmy:

Just you wait until the next time we meet at Forton you are for it :ohmy: :angry: :laugh:

Jules Mizz Kats you made me laugh out load with your roodness wot you didn't mean :flowers: :laugh:

I have a really, really terrible confession to make but I daren't make it here :ohmy:

edited for missing wurds :rolleyes:

Edited by Yantan

Wow lots of chit chat going on all over the place :laugh: It's taken me ages to have a read through everything. I have some things for the auction but can't find my camera lead :( why can't I be more like murtle :mecry:

cause you is a strumpet (I think)

It took me ages to work out why you wanted to be like me, not for my looks :mecry: but cause I know what I want in the auction :D

(I'm not really that organised honest)

Mum just phoned with sad news :( You know those neighbours you grow up next door to with kids your age and they become your 'auntie and uncle'? My 'Auntie Rita' is in intensive care,she had breast cancer earlier this year and had a mastectomy followed by radio and chemotherapy.She's now got pneumonia and they've just told her husband they've run out of options and to expect the worst and they think it'll only be a matter of days :mecry: My Mum is devastated.Please wish Rita,slightly barmy but very kindhearted,a peaceful journey on the way to meet the childhood dogs I remember,Guinness,Muttley and King :flowers:

Selfishly it makes me think and worry about my parents and special thoughts tonight given that go to Mindy :GroupHug: :flowers:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Mum just phoned with sad news :( You know those neighbours you grow up next door to with kids your age and they become your 'auntie and uncle'? My 'Auntie Rita' is in intensive care,she had breast cancer earlier this year and had a mastectomy followed by radio and chemotherapy.She's now got pneumonia and they've just told her husband they've run out of options and to expect the worst and they think it'll only be a matter of days :mecry: My Mum is devastated.Please wish Rita,slightly barmy but very kindhearted,a peaceful journey on the way to meet the childhood dogs I remember,Guinness,Muttley and King :flowers:

Selfishly it makes me think and worry about my parents and special thoughts tonight given that go to Mindy :GroupHug: :flowers: