UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im intrigued to know, just how does Riley know what it feels like to 'entertain' an entire rugby team for 7 days :unsure:

Before I bought this house, it was rented to Northampton Saints for their players to live in. We could have found out :rolleyes:

I have also assisted the Mario/an confusion in signatures :ninja:

That is blatant interference in my private business. I insist you are removed from here and forthwith known as <nope, never a mod, never heard of that peddlar in filth, that international drug smuggler, who are you on about> should anyone ever be foolish enough to type your name. Your hostess blouse should be ripped from your person and shredded in front of you.....baaaaaaaaaaad chook :angry:

Morning everyone else :wavey:

Morning all

last working day .... and looks like we are in for a good weekend

Lady and Millie have done their morning kisses in the garden :wub:

So chuffed with Lady cause at first I think she thought Millie was a cat and just wanted to chase her.

My daughter is still snoring...... she will get a right strop on now when I go and wake her up .... she is soooo not a morning person ! Complete opposite to me.

:GroupHug: for you who needs them today x

Morning! :wavey:

I've not got a hope in hell to catch up with everyone. I have to admit that a certain other thread got a lot more of my attention than it prolly should have had :blush:

It's been a very tiring and emotional week what with Mal having to undergo surgery, and me having to belt it up and down the motorway after work (doing 85 mph when you're crying your eyes out is NOT a good idea! :ohmy:). To be honest, the situation is rather hopeless, but fortunately my wee man seems to be largely oblivious to it all. He is not impressed with me having him "dressed up" - he's wearing a bandana to stop him scratching the wound, as 'buckets' make him panick - but that seems to be all he's worried about. So for as long as he is in such good spirits we'll keep on trying to prolong his quality of life for as long as we can, because he won't get better :(

On a more positive note, it's appeared that 2 of my managers are dog people and they have been more supportive than I expected. One has been telling me great stories about how she's introduced her dogs to her then small child and now her grand child, so what more could you expect from a job? :)

:GroupHug: :) :( :pinkie: :laugh: to everyone as needed. Will have a go at catching up some time this weekend! :flowers: