UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have a flange problem? Shame Melps isn't here to help :(

Monty is like a barrel after eating the majority of my shopping. I predict a very windy night here :sick01: I know that Indy ate the bag of fresh egg noodles, as I found the empty bag in Ro's room - and she always goes there to nomnomnom food she's snaffled.

Elaine, I do indeed :laugh: Avert your eyes easily offended peeps and no laughing at the back, but my foof feels like I've been at it with an entire rugby team for 7 days solid. Now believe me, NOTHING has been near me in months so how can that be normal? It sounds funny but it's bloody uncomfortable :blush02:

Elaine, I do indeed :laugh: Avert your eyes easily offended peeps and no laughing at the back, but my foof feels like I've been at it with an entire rugby team for 7 days solid. Now believe me, NOTHING has been near me in months so how can that be normal? It sounds funny but it's bloody uncomfortable :blush02:

Perhaps you should mention it at your next check up? I have no idea what it might be, not being a foof doctor or nuffink. And I didn't have that when I was pregnant :unsure: Or at least, I don't remember having that. You'd think I would though :unsure:

do you mean sore or slippy? (seriousy stop the sniggering i trying to help here *glares at back row*)

Is foof another english name for chuff? ETA: Oooh and flange too! so we have chuff, foof and flange!

My Oh has just asked a very rood (even rooder than that question)

Edited by nouggatti

Thrush? Tis sore, and quite common in pregnancy. :GroupHug:

Not that I'm suggesting you're common or anything. :biggrin:

do you mean sore or slippy? (seriousy stop the sniggering i trying to help here *glares at back row*)

erm, neither. :blush:

And yes Theresa it is.

Im at the midwife on Monday so I'll mention it then.

Thanks Liz (genuinely) but it's not Thrush. It feels erm, bugger, in for a penny in for a pound, *squirms* ahem swollen. Now my neighbour had varacoise (sp??) veins in hers when she was expecting and I laughed. Maybe it's my turn :unsure:

Edited by riley

Thrush? Tis sore, and quite common in pregnancy. :GroupHug:

Not that I'm suggesting you're common or anything. :biggrin:

I thought that too.

erm, neither. :blush:

And yes Theresa it is.

Im at the midwife on Monday so I'll mention it then.

Thanks Riley :flowers:

Is it like a bruised feeling or a kind of dry feeling?