UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I wrote up a news story for a client, and instead of saying 'Media experts XXX have launched a 24-hour, round the clock business ....' I missed the 'l' out of clock. I'm torn between hoping he doesn't notice, and sending another email that says 'Don't open the previous email....'

And then tonight I texted my sister saying 'I've got a newt in my pond. I am sooo happy' (she and I are having a highly competitive Pond War at the moment). The phone rang 5 minutes later, and thinking it was her, I picked it up saying 'Haha, I bet you have called because you are mad for more news on my newt aren't you?' only to hear a really good customer of mine who was calling me to try and re-arrange tomorrow's meeting :blush02:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Morning all. Was awake at 5.20am today !! But thought it was much later. Its going to be a long day.

Got a boring training session this morning, so am going to struggle to stay awake.

The kids and Lady are still fast asleep upstairs .....

Anyone watch the Apprentice last night? Am so glad the 2 Jennys went, especially the dark haired one !!

Morning

After I said good night, I went into the kitchen to wash up my cup and the dogs bowls, thought the sink looked a bit mingy so cleaned that and the draining board, foofled about and didn't actually go to bed til about 11.30 :sleep:

Tonight if I'm on here round 5.30/6 ish ask if I remembered to pick up Barney's meds on the way home please :flowers:

Too late - but have a lovely time in Italy Fee

Are you OK Chasta :flowers:

Morning :)

Hello Wendybert :wavey:

I think it's going to be another glorious day here today. Unlike some others we had lovely weather all over the bank holiday weekend, wouldn't it be lovely if summer had arrived early and it was here to stay? :cool:

Morning :)

Hello Wendybert :wavey:

I think it's going to be another glorious day here today. Unlike some others we had lovely weather all over the bank holiday weekend, wouldn't it be lovely if summer had arrived early and it was here to stay? :cool:

It would :biggrin: I am in such a good mood, which is odd since I am at work :huh:

Starbucks opens in 15 minutes, woohoo!

Morning :) We've had amazing weather for days now too :) And the sun is shining brightly again this morning. Bummer that I'm stuck in an office, mind you :rolleyes:

Can't wait to find out what I'm going to be doing today. I wonder if I'll get to do cutting out again? The other girls in the office are nice though, and we do have a laugh when the manager isn't around. Can you believe that one of them got into trouble for not using a stapler properly? She was then 'taught' how to use it correctly and safely :wacko: It makes me laugh.....

Im ok ta Marian, just wondering when to book my course on telepathy, it might stop others moaning that 'such and such' is wrong on the timetabling system when they hadnt given me the right info, I seem to spend half my time putting right their c**k ups when I could be helping the young people who need my attention :rolleyes: [/rant off]

Still, is a lovely day and I get to look at the sea out of the office window :laugh:

Morning :wavey:

Tiks I am really pleased that it went so well with the dogwalker :flowers:

Tracey.s Sending positive thoughts for poor Jenna :flowers:

Ingipops Pleased to hear Tommypops is better :flowers:

In reference to another thread I would just like to say that as someone who sometimes posts here, I, in no way condone the actions of those forum members that insist on eating marmite. I would like to distance myself from such reckless behaviour. Thank you.

:biglaugh:

Abby You should bar ex landlady :devil: Good luck with Environmental Health :flowers:

Jazz Sending positive thoughts for freddie's poorly spine :flowers:

And then tonight I texted my sister saying 'I've got a newt in my pond. I am sooo happy' (she and I are having a highly competitive Pond War at the moment). The phone rang 5 minutes later, and thinking it was her, I picked it up saying 'Haha, I bet you have called because you are mad for more news on my newt aren't you?' only to hear a really good customer of mine who was calling me to try and re-arrange tomorrow's meeting :blush02:

Reminds me when we were expecting some friends round for a BBQ one evening. Scooby our GSD would bark like mad if anyone came to the door and our friends who were coming round used to say he was devil dog - so one evening they rang the doorbell (or so I thought) and as Scooby was in the back garden I opened the front door and did my most vicious barking, only to find little old lady from next door standing there looking quite puzzled :blush: :laugh:

Celeste :GroupHug:

Morning :flowers:

These 5am wake up calls for Tess to go for a wee are killing me. I may have to put a big lurcher sized catflat in the back door :rolleyes:

Thing is, at the weekends when OH is home he gets up with her, but she won't go downstairs with him unless I go too, I must be the official wee marshall. Crazy old bird :wacko: