UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

I'm a bit like this :wacko: :unsure: :huh: :ohmy: today!

I did a homecheck about 6 weeks ago for a very lovely couple. I took Billy with me and he was his wonderful self (when there are no other dogs about!!) and charmed the people there.

The homecheck was Ok but the dog they wanted was already reserved and subsequently rehomed. I've been contacted by the guy asking if I would take Billy down for a weekend and offering to look after him (and Finn "if necessary" :huh: ) for a weekend. Then in a round about way asking if I'd sell him for £500 :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Whilst sometimes when he's being a git I'd quite happily swap him for the cash I do love him and he's my boy - there's no amount of money I'd sell him for!! :ohmy: Obviously!!!

I am genuinely shocked that someone would do that.

Do you thinkI should tell the rescue I checked for - I don't think it affects their ability to look after a dog - I think they are missing having a dog and the guy is desperate to get one for his wife.

Will post a thread in homes offered

On a brighter note I'm sat in the sun in the garden typing this thanks to my fab new wireless connection!!

I've also been a bought my friend who spent a whole day helping me in the garden a flame thrower weed killer :laugh: She loved it!!!

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit like this :wacko: :unsure: :huh: :ohmy: today!

I did a homecheck about 6 weeks ago for a very lovely couple. I took Billy with me and he was his wonderful self (when there are no other dogs about!!) and charmed the people there.

The homecheck was Ok but the dog they wanted was already reserved and subsequently rehomed. I've been contacted by the guy asking if I would take Billy down for a weekend and offering to look after him (and Finn "if necessary" :huh: ) for a weekend. Then in a round about way asking if I'd sell him for £500 :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Whilst sometimes when he's being a git I'd quite happily swap him for the cash I do love him and he's my boy - there's no amount of money I'd sell him for!! :ohmy: Obviously!!!

I am genuinely shocked that someone would do that.

Do you thinkI should tell the rescue I checked for - I don't think it affects their ability to look after a dog - I think they are missing having a dog and the guy is desperate to get one for his wife.

Will post a thread in homes offered

:ohmy: If it were me I would mention it.

AAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that's better thanks.

AAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that's better thanks.

I'll take your AAARRRAGGG and raise you a :rolleyes: RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin:

After having a week off work...I now know that I am not designed to work in an office. I'm definately job hunting 110% now.

I'd quite like a wine gum please :-) How are you and the doglets?

I was going to send you a virtual wine gum, but Google only has pics of multiple wine gums. :ohmy: Obviously I can't send those, I'd have none left! :laugh:

For a little person i have rather large boobs myself.I'm a 30ff but i don't mind who knows it :) The right size bra will make all the differance to you.Even eliminating backache etc.Plus they can be rather gorgeous.I'm not a clothes person at all but i love pretty bras :wub:

I love pretty bras too :biggrin:

RMF: I am wanting to go home and sunbathe, s'not fair :laugh:

I love pretty bras too :biggrin:

RMF: I am wanting to go home and sunbathe, s'not fair :laugh:

Oh thank god and there was i wondering if it made me weird <giggles>

Cycas it's the thought that counts and i can't get fat on virtual wine gums :wink:

Oh thank god and there was i wondering if it made me weird <giggles>

Cycas it's the thought that counts and i can't get fat on virtual wine gums :wink:

Well we can be weird together :laugh:

I love the Bravisimo ones, but would want to be measured by them before I bought one as I'm only just eligible for one from them according to M&S (32D) but they are so pretty n I want!!

Sparkle!!!!!! I totally and utterly forgot to text you on saturday!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry I completely got XC obsessed!! Didn't meet Clare, Jen and Sandra til gone 5 cos we were taking so long to walk the course!! I'm such a muppett!!!! :flowers: :flowers:

Well we can be weird together :laugh:

I love the Bravisimo ones, but would want to be measured by them before I bought one as I'm only just eligible for one from them according to M&S (32D) but they are so pretty n I want!!

I wouldn't trust m and s because i had bad experiances being measured by them :mecry: I got done by john lewis and they have always been brilliant,telling you how to put them on properly and giving suggestions etc.I buy at figleaves or bravissimo and am currently wanting the one on the bravissimo cover.

http://www.bravissimo.com/products/lingeri...h1-details.aspx

Edited by DitzyLips

RMF: I am sitting debating what to make for tea. Should I do steak pie (bought) and taytee wedges (homemade) or breaded fish fillets and wedges :unsure:

These choices are being made for ease as I can't be arsed doing proper cooking :rolleyes: