UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Morning. Bright and sunny again. Lovely. Have a docs appt at 9.50 Only to get a MED4 form and another sick note. Hosp is next week.

Will come back and take Issie out for a short walk. Can't really take her far incase she pulls me but I miss walking my lovely girl so we're going today.

I've heard of Fenella Fudge as well. She sounds like a cartoon character doesn't she.

Edited by Jacobean

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning

Two weeks tomorrow i get my puppy ...why is time dragging by soooooo slowly :mecry: :rolleyes:

Does anyone have good ideas on good tough puppy toys etc as it seems Izzie is going to be a chewer [she taking rather a liking to table legs :rolleyes:

Lots of kongs filled with tasty stuff. :wink:

Just called the insurance company. £100 excess but I will have the money within 7 days to get a new camera. Am hoping I can get a decent 1 for the money. :unsure:

I am off now :wavey:

I did mean to ask about the weather, Mark said Monday was good but overall whats it like ?

its hot here but its the humidity thats knackering me ( another reason I come to the internet cafe is its cool )

I also meant to say that those elections I mentioned yesterday are causing more friction here, the President has without warning suspended parliment for a month. Not entirelly sure what if any impact thats going to have but I did notice a lot more soliders on the street this morning

anyway enough of my self indulgant waffle , I hope you have a fab day and I will probally be here tommorow or on Friday

Sam

P.s Rani did her painting for the auction yesterday

Just called the insurance company. £100 excess but I will have the money within 7 days to get a new camera. Am hoping I can get a decent 1 for the money. :unsure:

Kazz, your brother's behaviour has been despicable :GroupHug:

I am sure you will be able to get a fantastic new camera with the insurance money - technology moves on so fast these days that even with £100 less you will still be able to get a camera that is just as good or even better than the old one. I have a few links stashed away for good camera review sites - PM me if you want more info so you can decide which camera is best for you now :)

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: For anyone who needs/wants one today .

I am giggling muchly at my lovely daughter Mel , shes been off college last week and the start of this week , shes to start back today , for the 1st time i can remember she was up before me , and before 7AM .

Shes just came downstairs and announced in a disgusted voice she forgot shes not in college until 11am , aww bless so much for being up extra early to get ready :laugh: :laugh: I do :wub: that girl

Fiona xx

Morning :)

My nooo lodger is great! She's been out and bought a wireless router and set up my 'puter with it :) She's only been here 2 days from the States :laugh: . She's relly fab with the dogs too so I'm pretty happy about the situation.

I'm really liking this nice weather!

I did a homecheck for a couple and asked them to keep me informed of how things went. They lost my email so have tracked me down via the science park/estate where I walk the dogs! There's a email gone round all the places based out there describing me and the dogs!!

People are going to know me now!! :wacko: