UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother (59) is doing a sponsored hillwalk today in the West Highlands; we said we'd add £5 to our sponsorship if he did a handstand at the summit.

Do you think this counts? :laugh:

Brianhandstand.jpg

I think he's earned his fiver :laugh:

Thanks for the good wishes for Tommy. :flowers:

He had one of the nasty teeth taken out today and his consultation for the one that needs out by G.A brought forward to tomorrow. He was still in loads of pain even after the extraction despite being on anti biotics, paracetamol and ibuprofen, had a visit to the gp who has now added codeine phosphate to his list of medication to take :wacko:

I really do hope it lets him get a sleep as he is really weary and has had less than 6 hours sleep in the last 48 hours :unsure:

I thought that was a picture of an action man toy at first glance :blush02: i had to attend a really boring seminar at work today, the last hour and a half was some nutrtionist warbling on, she had one of those voices that starts quite loudly then goes down to a low mumble, given that it is a hot sunny day i may have nodded off, until she raised her voice again, when i woke with a start :rolleyes:

my rmf, i got poo'ed on by a bird :angry: [waiting for some good luck now].

Di always has builders in. I think she dreams up jobs for the sake of it. :rolleyes:

:biglaugh:

Oh I forgot, I won first place in a competition :ohmy: for this

sky005.jpg

I am a little bit chuffed and maybe it could be the start of a winning streak seeing I never win anything, now where are my lottery tickets :laugh: