UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

:GroupHug: and :flowers: to all who need them.

RMQ: Can anybody tell me, when you first click on Chat, at the bottom of the page is a list of members currently on-line. Why are some names 'normal' and some in italics please

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RMQ: Can anybody tell me, when you first click on Chat, at the bottom of the page is a list of members currently on-line. Why are some names 'normal' and some in italics please

yeah thats something I have always wondered about too

I am home for lunch. Why they need three temps in that admin department is beyond me. There's just not enough work. I was told it was mainly to answer the phones. But get this - it's Hilton policy that you're not allowed to ask who's calling if the call is for someone else or for another department - in case the caller gets the engaged tone when they ring again and think the staff member's avoiding them :wacko: Oh yes, and if someone calls and I can't help them (which will be all the time then), I'm not allowed write down what it was they wanted. All the admin manager wants is a telephone number and name. Very very weird place :wacko:

My hands haven't got dirty yet. I've not long been out of bed. The poor dogs. You can imagine the neglect can't you. :rolleyes:

Lots to remember erm here we go

Pleased the cat is ok collies. :rolleyes:

Glorious sunshine here.

Hope your throat feels better very soon Marion :GroupHug:

Yikes poor Tommy. Hoping the dentist can help the poor lad. :GroupHug:

Pleased you're feeling better Sam. I've always appreciated my life here and our beautiful countryside. Probably because I've always followed things abroad. Animal welfare, human rights etc. We are very very lucky. I think when you come back home you should approach Loose Women and go and chat to them. I know they normally have famous people on but they may well be interested. They had someone on 5 months ago ish talking about a Sir Lankan dogs thingy.

Texting abroad - use the number you would if you were dialling the phone. So use the international code and drop the 0 as you would if you were phoning Sam.

It was only a matter of time Sparkly one He bans at random, as the moods take him. :angry:

Have had another dreadful night with Tommy. He was still awake at after 8 am in real pain with his teeth. :mecry: Dentists again in an hour :(

Poor Tommy I hope he is feeling better soon. :GroupHug: It's so awful with kiddies, you just want to take the pain away but feel so darn useless. :GroupHug:

(sigh of relief) aww fanks peeps ,Im so proud to be a Foogy :biggrin: do you all have such beautifull weather? Benji has discoverd the sandppit in our garden and I just got a new mob fone ,the LG Viewty, I love it! got great cam so am off to the garden now to take sum lovely pics to share here later :wink:

:wub: s for you all guys

Looking forward to the pics Viv :flowers:

Oi, I watch Most Haunted on my own now :happy:

*snigger*

Have walked doglets and defrosted 2 freezers. :wacko: Forgot camera so shall take it later with us on 2nd walkies. It is a bit warm to go again till about 5 ish.

Dave is sanding down my welsh dresser top as I gave up with it last weekend. :laugh:

May as well make the most of him being here today. He is back at work tomorrow thank goodness. :D