UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

RMF

Im thinking of putting number one son in the Auction to raise funds, if i managed to box him and wrap him, do you think Fugees would bid a decent price and pay the postage :unsure:

n513089558_106939_485.jpg

Sadly if Sparkle sees this he will be kidnapped and have unmentionable things done to him :( and you wont raise any money you'd probably spend everything on rescue bids [but we do have excellent undercover fugees ready to helpi do believe]

:laugh: :laugh:

:D to Sparkle

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

r but not m pic of Scoobs

DSCN0742.jpg

:wub:

so im still stuck in the office!!! but found a new game!!!!!

how many times you can spin on your chair till you get bored!!!!

I play that too at work :rolleyes:

I have just heard an owl too-whit-too-woo'ing, I've never heard them do that in daylight before :unsure:

I love listening to owls here. I like to lay in the bath in darkness with the window open so i can hear them :wub: And if I get up early for a wee I can hear a cockerel too :laugh:

Had to call out the GSPCA last night as i finally suceeded in catching a very very skinny cat. Hes longhaired and despite that you could see from a distance he was skin and bone. I have never seen such a scared cat, he was shaking continually and i could feel all his spine and hip bones :( he was also crawling in fleas and hundereds of lice. Poor little soul, i've said i'll phone on tuesday to see how he is :(

I hope he'll be ok :GroupHug:

Cherry had her first offlead run today. yay, the loopy lurcher is back!! :biggrin:

:partytime:

Pleased to hear Cherry is back to being loopy. :wub:

Hope you get over this quickly Jacqui :GroupHug: Er hang on why are you wanting to get rid of no.1 son.

I'm making cards. Gawd knows what they'll turn out like but I'm trying to do proper ones like this time with paper and everything rather than just I'll stick this there and that one there cards.

Thanks for your kind thoughts.

Day 1 of antibiotics has begun ... hope they help but not holding my breath

Lady was groomed this morning and she looks so lovely :wub:

Poor girl had so much matted fur in her paws that the lady said it would have felt for her like she was walking with big pebbles wedged in her pads! I have new pics and will post later.

I got all our spring/summer clothes down from the loft. My bed is covered in mine and the kids clothes. Its now a job I wish I hadn't started. But have to otherwise I have nowhere to sleep tonight :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: for Jacqui, hope you feel better soon

Michelle: glad to hear Bracken is getting better .... that medication sounds very good.

Am watching Mr & Mrs (the kids love it) .... not sure what else is on tonight to watch but fancy an early night again

Mizz Oook I think you are terrific company

but then again I am t'same age as you

:rolleyes: :laugh:

Scoobs :wub: :wub:

I am dead chuffed to hear Cherry is doing so well :biggrin: :laugh:

I managed to catch my neighbour this afternoon, the one that works at the vets, and the Goldie didn't make it :mecry: He was pronounced dead on arrival, suspected heart attack. He was 9 and had no previous illness or symptoms. Still he went quickly without suffering whilst out on a walk so there was no lengthy illness or pain. Can't help thinking about his dad tho. What a shock for him :( Sleep tight Goldie boy :wub:

I have a very excited little girl :wub:

Firstly, we spoke to her old Brownie leader the other day and they have cancelled the trip to Bristol Zoo because it's boring :rolleyes: but they are going to Wookey Hole instead and have already arranged with the coach to stop at Gordano for a wee break and to pick Sophie up so that she can spend a day with them all :biggrin: She still talks to her best friends in Llanelli by email and told them the news last night - they're saving her a space on the coach :wub:

Secondly, she made friends with a girl via Habbo Hotel about 6 months or so ago. Initially, that was the only contact they had because Soph is very careful about not sharing her real name, location, age, etc. After 4 months or so of daily contact, I OKd MSN contact. After almost 2 months of daily Habbo and MSN contact, they progressed to telephone contact 2 days ago. Her friend only lives up in Glowster and has just announced that they will be in Bristol in 2 weeks for a festival thing where her brother's band will be playing. Soph is almost beside herself with excitement :wub:

Today, for the first time since i was, well, young, i slept untill nearly mid day. When i woke up, i felt so ill, i had to go back to bed untill nearly half past two. Since then, i have worked like a mummy clearing the shed, tidying the garden, getting the "summer stuff" for the garden ready and cleaning the house, then i had a nice bath to remove the grime from doing all of the above before sitting down with my coffee to catch up with fugees, but i still feel like i am going to vomit and my head is banging like theres a little man with a hammer in side of it.................i think i may be poorly :wacko:

RMF

Im thinking of putting number one son in the Auction to raise funds, if i managed to box him and wrap him, do you think Fugees would bid a decent price and pay the postage :unsure:

n513089558_106939_485.jpg

Well we might do