UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Deterioration Of An Air Kong

dirtychicken

Once upon a time, Flora adopted a barely used Air Kong Stick which looked something like this:

KG-FS.jpg

It had been played with a little, but mostly it was still clean and bright yellow and you could still just about smell the newness on it.

At first, Flora wasn't quite sure what to make of this strange looking toy but very quickly came to love and cherish it :rolleyes: That's usually the Death Wish for any Flora toys :laugh: And so she played with the Air Kong and played with it and played with it and played with it some more. It slept in her bed with her and was rarely from her mouth side. It was with her as she rarrrrrrrrred loudly at anybody within hearing distance in an attempt to get them to play. It was with her as she bounced on Bear in an effort to make him play Tug with it. It was with her as she gave up on rarrrrrrrrring and bouncing and took to pawing and dragging with her talons in a bid to make you realise just how fun the Air Kong is to play with.

What Flora didn't realise is that in her loving and playing of the Air Kong, something had happened to prevent anyone from being able to share in their special playtime.....

airkongremains.jpg

And so it remains that Flora Bulldozer is a plank :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: I hope she didn't eat the other ends :laugh:

Lizzie would agree that those air kongs are the bestest toy on earth :biggrin:

I'd *like* to say that absolutely none of the missing pieces made their way into her digestive system but then I'd be lying :rolleyes: Although they are very much in the minority because the majority of them have been lying around on the floor waiting for people to stand on them :glare:

Bless her :wub:

Do you think you may buy her another one to play with, sorry I mean destroy?!

It's on the list of Things To Do :rolleyes: She needs a new Wubba too as she's now killed 3 of them - although we do still have the large squeaky ball from inside of the blue one and the pink fluffy skin of the Snuggly one and they're played with frequently :rolleyes:

Flora, you are indeed a plank. I shall bring with me today some of Bumpy's AirKongs as no one here plays with them and knowing how much he loved his collection, I am sure he will be happy to think that you are able to enjoy them as much, or even more than he did :wink:

Flora, you are indeed a plank. I shall bring with me today some of Bumpy's AirKongs as no one here plays with them and knowing how much he loved his collection, I am sure he will be happy to think that you are able to enjoy them as much, or even more than he did :wink:

:mecry: She won't do them justice you know. She will just eat them :rolleyes: But she will be incredibly grateful :GroupHug: :GroupHug: