UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Wish Bumpy A Peaceful Journey To The Bridge

Wendbert

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug:

Its been such a shock to many people who were touched by Bumpy's presence. His love of life and daftness will stay with us all.

I know how special he was to you W :GroupHug: you were very brave and Bumpy will love you always for that.

Love to you all

Sarah, Phil, Mac, Abbi, Norty Roo and esp Jakeycake xxxx

Am so very sorry for your loss. We could all tell from your posts how loved he was and you have made a very hard decision at the right time for your special boy - I am sure he is watching over you, grateful to you for that.

Run free and happy, waggy Bumpy. xxx

I've not been able to read through all the posts until now but I just wanted to say a huge thank you for all the lovely messages, not just since Bumpy's passing but for all the support and good wishes you sent these last few months.

It still doesn't feel right here without Bumpy - no one bumping into things, no one nudging the back of my legs while I'm in the kitchen, no loud snoring and no waggy Bumpy waiting for me in the morning when I come downstairs :mecry:

I remember the first thread I started about Bumpy back on DP when I asked whether you should wait for 'the one you think you want' or 'the one that needs you most' as I'd always thought I wanted an oldie Yellow Lab :rolleyes: But at that time, it was Bumpy who had been waiting in kennels for 3 months and the day I went to meet him I fell in love the moment I saw him. I am just so glad I shared these past 3 years with the one that needed me and I'm looking forward to when the pain has eased and been replaced by the happy memories of my special Bumpy Jake :wub: