UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

What I've Just Been Reading

Spins4me

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you heard of www.bookhopper.com

its a great website to join where you list 10 books you have and don't want anymore, and basically other people list their books and you can have each others books ..... all you pay for is the p&p

a great and cheaper way to try out new authors that you aren't sure about, rather than paying shop prices

I am going to do mine this weekend, once I have been through my bookshelf and had a good sort out

• 2 weeks later...

Ooh well done Michelle! That's a long slog. I haven't the time for long books these days, sadly.

I am currnetly reading Salmon Fishing in Yemen, but can't figure out if I am really enjoying it or not. :worried_anim: Still, I'm half way through so I suppose I may as well finish it.

I wasn't keen on Salmon fishing... enjjoyed the first half but not the second.

I've just finished Nineteen minutes by Jodi Picoult which really made ,e think and I did enjoy it despite the subject matter.

Oh dear...if i'm not sure already htat doesn't bode well does it? Trouble is, only other book I have to read at the moment is an oldie about a conscioentious objector in the first world war. May well be good, but not what I'm in the mood for.

I'm now reading 'The Shakespeare Secret' (well not right now, cos I'm on here and can't multitask :rolleyes: ) and am really enjoying it. It's a bit Da Vinci Code'ish :)

ditto :laugh: saved me checking what they were called. i recently read some book called the shakespeare murders or something similar. god it bored me but i wong give up on a book so i trudged through it.

:ohmy: That's a bit spooky :wacko:

Edited by boosboss

A book I read a wee while ago was the memory keepers daughter a wonderful book...not my usual style but I really enjoyed it....cant remember the author though and lent the book to someone else

Memory Keepers Daughter is by Kim Edwards

I've got this one to read for the weekend