UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Massage

Tobleronie

Now we have to get organised and plan our attack.

Some cover the back, others either side and Tobie you be at the front to catch Kenny when he comes out, no doubt his knees will be weak.

We have to use the speigelheist manouvre in twos instead of the usual three formation.

I have a ladder and will climb up and drop the stink bombs in to give cover to the right and left flanks.

Be ready with the ropes and the hand cream (those ropes play havoc with the skin)

I have my night gear, goggles dark clothing and am armed and ready to go.

I have to be home by eleven though to have my horlicks. :)

Can we wait till daylight, I'm a little tired this evening :rolleyes: Not that I don't want to dash at the speed of light to go rescue him, but I've wine to drink and a book to read :biggrin: A bit more torture will put hair on his chest :biggrin: and make me giggle too :rolleyes:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we wait till daylight, I'm a little tired this evening :rolleyes: Not that I don't want to dash at the speed of light to go rescue him, but I've wine to drink and a book to read :biggrin: A bit more torture will put hair on his chest :biggrin: and make me giggle too :rolleyes:

Quite agree, I have also had wine tonight, and it will give you time to apply for the necessary warrants, authorities etc as well as completing an Operational Risk Assessment :mellow:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Ok lasses - Stand down - I have taken off my incognito clothes - covered in dog hair anyway.

Be ready for misson am after dogs have had their walkies and brekkie.

Speeed of light not with me in the car oh no..........................

Edited by Kathyw

I have wandered into the twilight zone :unsure:

Not laughed and snorted so much for ages :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Marion

I have no idea what you mean :rolleyes: tis normal here in the twilight zone of Mindys world (and family) :laugh:

P.S. You wouldn't happen to have a spare 27p would you :unsure:

I have no idea what you mean :rolleyes: tis normal here in the twilight zone of Mindys world (and family) :laugh:

P.S. You wouldn't happen to have a spare 27p would you :unsure:

Checked my pockets and I can come up with 8p, a hair bobble, 2 poo bags (unused) and half a chicken gravy bone. Any good :unsure:

It could just be a black operation?

That way the authorities can deny all accountability if it all goes horribly wrong ? :wacko:

Horribly wrong? you mean I could get hurted? This needs a re think, I think. I am already wearing a plaster, I cut my finger on a piece of paper and it really hurts big time - I don't think my body could stand more pain at this moment in time.

Tobie would a week or two really make that much difference?

Tobie could you pick me up in the morning on the corner - I will be in disguise - but you will know me as I will be wearing a puce green hat - could double as a wedding hat if need be.

And on the speed of light thingy - couldn't we do a nice 30mph and chat as we go along - so much more civilised.

Scrap that gbh is not on my adgenda.

Perhaps I could man the phones instead. :unsure:

Tobie could you pick me up in the morning on the corner - I will be in disguise - but you will know me as I will be wearing a puce green hat - could double as a wedding hat if need be.

And on the speed of light thingy - couldn't we do a nice 30mph and chat as we go along - so much more civilised.

Scrap that gbh is not on my adgenda.

Perhaps I could man the phones instead. :unsure:

Roger and out :biggrin: Corner yest, 30mph no, how about 90 :unsure: we can still chat as we go along, just might be a bit quicker thats all :biggrin: the phone is already in the car and speaks to itself so no worries there :rolleyes:

See you in the morning :flowers:

Roger and out :biggrin: Corner yest, 30mph no, how about 90 :unsure: we can still chat as we go along, just might be a bit quicker thats all :biggrin: the phone is already in the car and speaks to itself so no worries there :rolleyes:

See you in the morning :flowers:

Now just remember ladeez the ORA as mentioned before will NOT allow speeding - any excesses will be reported to Internal Governance for investigation (in my job anyway).

I'm also not certain that puce green doesn't come under the dangerous colours act :unsure: