UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Massage

Tobleronie

Kenny if you can manage to escape your kidnapper for a second to peek at this message, don't worry son , I'm rounding up a search party as we speak :GroupHug: Stay strong, don't risk yourself in any way, compliance is the best way to lull your kidnapper into a false sense of security :ohmy:

It is actually proving a little difficult to arrange the search party though, since all of your friends I have talked to are too busy having a rave at your house :ohmy: but apparently theres not too much damage :unsure: You did have bare floorboards and no furniture or windows in your house didn't you :unsure:

Just so you know I love you my ickle soldier and if I have to, I will pay a ransom :flowers: although not more than 50p coz I don't get paid again until the end of the month and I need the thousands I have in my bank account at the moment to go shopping for even more beds, leads, collars and generally silly stuff for the dogs :biggrin: I know you will understand :wub:

Your loving Mummy :wub:

P.S. If you don't manage to escape can I have your house as my holiday home :unsure: I know you wouldn't want it to go to waste :biggrin:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I join the search party Tobes? CB can find anything I tell him to.

I have never searched for a hunk before - so this could be interesting.

Do we need rope - I have that

Handcuffs - don't have

Drugs to knock out the abducter - don't have those.

Fast car to get away - you have that

I await instructions.

I suspect Sparkley has those two covered :wink: :laugh:

Goodo thats 2 things of the list then, that should save us the 50p needed for his ransom :biggrin:

Kathy stand by your email, I'll send instructions - in code of course :unsure: Wouldn't want the kidnapper knowing what we are up to :wink: