UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

Posties just been and brought the battery operated radio (thank you will be fab in the kitchen! :biggrin: :flowers: ) and the beautiful border collie picture, i LOVE this and its hanging up already, thank you so much!! :wub: :flowers:

Glad you liked the pic :wink: I liked it too, but thought it would be appreciated more by someone else :wacko: if that makes sense. Glad it arrived ok. I got my Sirius lookalikey for my niece :flowers:

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My parcels have been posted and received (can't wait to find out what that MPeg thing does - please keep me posted Fee :flowers: )

Cheque to DNB for Mod Box No.8 sent today so you should receive that tomorrow Melps. Please send "no CL" thoughts my way, folks! :wink:

Did you ainscough jumper fit Sam :unsure:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I can safely say I can fit in it :biglaugh:

:biggrin:

I look forward to seeing Gertie all cozy :wub:

I just hope the bed wasn't completely out of shape after I squished and squashed it to fit in the posting bag :blush:

it popped back into shape within minutes before Gertie shoved her furry butt into it :laugh:

that's a lie :( I do know who it was from, and it is very lovely and much appreciated :wub: thanks you :flowers:

xx

however did you guess :laugh:

My parcels have been posted and received (can't wait to find out what that MPeg thing does - please keep me posted Fee :flowers: )

Cheque to DNB for Mod Box No.8 sent today so you should receive that tomorrow Melps. Please send "no CL" thoughts my way, folks! :wink:

What is CL?? :unsure:

:ohmy:

:ph34r_anim:

:Lurking:

:gotsearch:

I could be bribed for a good cause not to send anything. :wink:

OMG I may be killed shortly

:laugh:

Kazz xx

I can safely say I can fit in it :biglaugh:

it popped back into shape within minutes before Gertie shoved her furry butt into it :laugh:

however did you guess :laugh:

Sheer genius and intelligence....

on Mod's behalf :laugh: :flowers:

Have recieved my payday game thanks you very much. It provided alot of entertainment for the cubs that my husband runs last night... and kept them quiet for a bit :laugh:

Just waiting on my memory card :)

Not having a moan but though i'd post a list so that i can keep track of what i have recieved and what i havent :)

Quick list :

311 -1GB Memory Card -Akitas (not recieved yet)

216 -Doggy Fridge Magnet -Heva (recieved with thanks)

245 -Dunlop Tyres Van -JulieC (recieved with thanks)

85 -Thomas Blanket -Melp (recieved with thanks)

163 -Doggy T-Shirt Large -Muckyhen (recieved with thanks)

298 -Pay Day Board Game-Tegk68 (recieved with thanks)

10 -Devil Wears Prada -Wendbert (recieved with thanks)

Edited by angel_cwmpodd