UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

Got the cards today, thankyou!!! :liebe94:

I remember the crying boy picture, very well, a friend had one in her house and it always gave me the creeps when I went there. They suffered a house fire, it didn't destroy the house but caused a lot of damage. The picture wasn't damaged but the family got rid of it quickly as the mum became hysterical over it! As a child I didn't understand but reading about the pic later as an adult it all fell into place. Creepy!!

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off topic on the auction items... but my parents had the crying boy pic too and we all lived... just thought i'd share our success story LOL

:laugh:

Got the cards today, thankyou!!! :liebe94:

I remember the crying boy picture, very well, a friend had one in her house and it always gave me the creeps when I went there. They suffered a house fire, it didn't destroy the house but caused a lot of damage. The picture wasn't damaged but the family got rid of it quickly as the mum became hysterical over it! As a child I didn't understand but reading about the pic later as an adult it all fell into place. Creepy!!

Oh wow!!!! San, the cards have just arrived and they are amazing! I love every single one of them! Thank you so much :biggrin: I'll definitely be back for repeat orders, if that's ok. They're worth so much more than the shop-bought ones :flowers:

Just out of interest, where do you have them listed? Is it still in Fundraising or do you have a website for them?

The postman has just delivered the Jellycat Vanity Case. :laugh: It is great

It is bigger than I thought it would be and a lot nicer to look at.I am delighted with it and so will the recipient be I think. :rolleyes:

Thank you so much, two down and one to go.

Barbara

I need an address for annie and jay1 and dibs please to get the stuff posted out tomorrow. apologies for a further delay on my stuff but i had to send my manager home sick so ive no cover to get to the post office

Will pm addy now :flowers:

My stuff will be posted thursday or friday as I can't get to PO before then

Edited by Annie

Recieved the doggy magnet today thankyou Heva :)

Not having a moan but though i'd post a list so that i can keep track of what i have recieved and what i havent :)

Quick list :

311 -1GB Memory Card -Akitas (not recieved yet)

216 -Doggy Fridge Magnet -Heva (recieved with thanks)

245 -Dunlop Tyres Van -JulieC (recieved with thanks)

85 -Thomas Blanket -Melp (recieved with thanks)

163 -Doggy T-Shirt Large -Muckyhen (recieved with thanks)

298 -Pay Day Board Game-Tegk68 (not recieved yet)

10 -Devil Wears Prada -Wendbert (recieved with thanks)

304 -5" LCD Colour TV -doggy.lover -Trallwm Farm -DNB posted special delivery today, will require signature

307 -Avon 'Pamper Me' Set -doggy.lover -Fee -DNB posted recorded delivery today, will require signature

308 -Doggy Treat Ball -doggy.lover -tegk68 -TF posted today recorded delivery, will require signature

305 -Pink Clubbers Purse -doggy.lover -jackin -DNB STILL NEED AN ADDRESS TO SEND IT TO

306 -Pink Leather Purse -doggy.lover -one.eyed.dog -TF posted recorded delivery today, will require signature

309 -Singer Sewing Cube -doggy.lover -elricc -DNB will be posted tomorrow recorded delivery, will require signature

310 -Xmas Shakers -doggy.lover -murtle -TF STILL NEED AN ADDRESS TO SEND IT TO