UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Johnson's 4 Fleas Tablets for Dogstar

Lainey

I have received a three treatment pack of tablets (boxed) in the post (i had completely forgot i had sent for them). They were free, and i would like to give them to a rescue, as a rescue is more likely to receive dogs who are infested with fleas. It was my intention to give them to a rescue when i sent for them.

They are for dogs weighing over 11kg

11.1kg - 57kg need 1 tablet

above 57kg need 2 tablets

I have never used this product before but blurb on box says it's an oral tablet for dogs that have got fleas- it's not a prevention. once given, it starts killing fleas in as soon as 15 minutes

CONTRA-INDICATIONS states none

SIDE EFFECTS states that for the first hour after administration, dog may scratch more than before- caused by fleas reacting to tablet

each tablet contains 57mg of Nitenpyram and the expiry date is 07/2008

So if a rescue would be able to use them please let me know, and pm me the address to send them :rolleyes:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone :flowers:

if you can hang on to them a few days longer I will have details of our new PO Box just after the easter break and will post all the details here

:biggrin:

Thats great i will hang on to them till you post- but be warned, i may well forget again so i may need you to pm me a prompt :wacko: My head seems to be up my proverbial at the mo :flowers: