UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

19 Year Old Dog Killed By Yobs

ailsas mum

I can't even look at that link, only wish for 1 minute with each one of them, on their own, and a big piece of wood :angry: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Rest in peace little sweetheart, no more pain now :mecry: :mecry:

Added to add: my thoughts are with the poor dog's carer. :GroupHug:

Edited by BillyMalc

How terrible, I can't imagine it. It's the sort of thing that ruins people's lives because they never quite get over the horror of it and the helplessness of not being able to stop it. I can't comprehend such cruelty, it makes me weary and very sad.

Such a horrible, senseless, tragic end to a beautiful old girl's life :( My heart goes out to her owner.

Run free beautiful Megan :wub:

I can vividly remember when I was small, looking out of my bedroom window on a summers night watching our dog Beauty sitting at the entrance to our drive as she always did when two lads walked past & called her to them. She went all waggy tailed, head down & ears back in her bashful way & when she reached them the bastards kicked her in her stomach - it must have been hard because she yelped :( It was over 30 years ago & the thought still makes my stomach lurch. By the time I got downstairs to tell my parents the sh1ts had gone.

How terrible, I can't imagine it. It's the sort of thing that ruins people's lives because they never quite get over the horror of it and the helplessness of not being able to stop it. I can't comprehend such cruelty, it makes me weary and very sad.

My feelings too. So, so sad. :mecry: