UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Poundie Chat

sparkle

been trying to find out about callum....ah pants....run free sweetie!!!!

but just been looking on RDR site and seems quite a few long termers have been offered spaces!!!!!! what brilliant news after a pants week!!!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to update you about Smeagal

I offered him a foster home through K-nine Care and before he even reached me someone snapped him up

So he is now in his new home with the company of a playmate who looks just like him

WAY-2-Go little man :biggrin:

No. 1540: SMEAGAL - SAFE

SmeagalPound.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well Wiggum had his last medicated bath last night so hopefully this will be the last of his treatment :D

He is absolutly adorable, he has been learning to play fetch really quickly and he is such a clever little boy, i really cant understand why he is still looking for a home :(

I never thought i would be saying this anytime soon but Wiggy Has found a home A lovely couple who live local to me passed their homecheck today so we just have to speak to our vets about Wiggy's treatment and he should be able to go to his forever home :biggrin: :wub:

That's great news :partytime: Well done everyone who has done so brilliantly helping help him :flowers:

Just seen the updated poundie list - how could someone put a puppy in a canal and how could a vet hand him over to the pound :( Or am I not understanding it properly :(