Say Hello To Daisy

lynny95

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Daisy thinks that no one wants her apart from us :(

We came across a couple that were looking for a dog and when they described what they were looking for it was like they were looking for Daisy. Sadly they have had "bad experiences" with Daisy's breed and they decided not to look into rehoming her :mecry:

On the plus side, she seems to be very happy and loves galloping around the park making friends. She made friends with 3 Chihuahua's last week but I had to put her back on her lead as they were so tiny and she's unaware that she is actually a donkey!! Daisy's favourite thing in the world is curling up on Josh's lap or any other really small space :rolleyes:

22032008023.jpg

Edited by lynny95

Daisy thinks that no one wants her apart from us :(

We came across a couple that were looking for a dog and when they described what they were looking for it was like they were looking for Daisy. Sadly they have had "bad experiences" with Daisy's breed and they decided not to look into rehoming her :mecry:

On the plus side, she seems to be very happy and loves galloping around the park making friends. She made friends with 3 Chihuahua's last week but I had to put her back on her lead as they were so tiny and she's unaware that she is actually a donkey!! Daisy's favourite thing in the world is curling up on Josh's lap or any other really small space :rolleyes:

22032008023.jpg

Awww bless her :wub: I am sure Daisy's perfect home is just around the corner and will have to be perfect as she is very special :wub:

Bud (Daisy's lookalike) was in and out of the Dogs Trust with 3 unsuccessful attempts at rehoming over 3 years before he came to me - and boy did those people miss out on a special dog!!

I am sure Daisy will find somewhere eventually - IF you can bring yourselves to give her up.

• 2 weeks later...