UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Well, Something Seems To Be Working...!

oscarsmum

It could be the Metacam, the collar, the Synflex, the rhus tox, the green lipped mussel, the cod liver oil, or a combination of all of them :huh: but yesterday and today, for the first time, I can see a slight improvement in Oscar's walking :circle:

I'm not wanting to speak too soon, but there is a definite change - his strides are more regular and smoother and perhaps even a tiny bit quicker! :wub:

Please keep your fingers and paws crossed that this improvement continues. I'm thinking we'll carry on with this combination for another few days then maybe try to isolate which it is (although is it too early for the Synflex to be working? He had two 14oz doses on Sat, two on Sun and two today....

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking we'll carry on with this combination for another few days then maybe try to isolate which it is (although is it too early for the Synflex to be working? He had two 14oz doses on Sat, two on Sun and two today....

The Synflex, because it is so pure and in liquid form, will be absorbed by the body quite quickly, so it could well be that. It could equally be that the Metacam has kicked in and he isn't feeling the pain as much.

So pleased he's improving though :wub:

Edited by madmerle