UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Uk Wolf Conservation Trust Visit

Pingu

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to nag but we’ve still not had any response to our PM or any contact to advise what is happening and if we have a place. It’s just over a week until the proposed date and we really need to know if we’re going or not so that we can make arrangements with work and organise someone to look after the dogs etc.

Has anyone heard anything about whether the visit is still going ahead?

Wendy, we very much appreciate your help :flowers: However, two things are still concerning us

the day is fairly heavily oversubscribed.

and

the cheques were banked last week and I will email everyone on Friday with any info you have asked for.

I waited until all the cheques had arrived before banking them as my bank is an internet one and its a real pain to cash cheques

So Pingu did say he had banked the cheques and that he had more people than spaces. We're just concerned that as our cheque has not been banked, we've not had it confirmed whether we have a place and there are apparently not enough spaces that we may not actually have a place on this visit. If you do speak to Pingu again if he could just do a quick post to confirm who has a place then it would be much appreciated :)

I've not read back through this thread, but I seem to remember that if you had a space confirmed, then you would have received an email from Rick with details of where to send payment and the attached disclaimer form etc.

As I said, Rick told me on the phone that the visit is booked and paid, but he hasn't payed the cheques in to reimburse himself as yet.

Well I'm going to have to pull out (even tho cheque not cashed and don't know if I was on the list) as I have to give notice for leave and as still in first month of job it's unpaid so I didn't want to risk booking a day off and it would be too late now :(

I'm afraid if we don't hear from Pingu that we definitely have a place in the next day or two we'll have to do the same :(

I've not read back through this thread, but I seem to remember that if you had a space confirmed, then you would have received an email from Rick with details of where to send payment and the attached disclaimer form etc.

As I said, Rick told me on the phone that the visit is booked and paid, but he hasn't payed the cheques in to reimburse himself as yet.

Disclaimer was sent along with chq and twas after this that Rick said it was oversubscribed :unsure: (I think)