Oldies Club Events - Help Needed

Peachy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kelly

Thanks for your nice reply :flowers: .

Will definitely keep my eyes peeled for any events etc for you in my area (north Norfolk coast - lots of retired people here who would be perfect for one of your babes :biggrin: ). Plus I also get sent Dog World by a very kind friend every week so will scan that for you too - unless you get that already?

Jo

xx

Edited by Bronny

I'm a bit too far away to help out at any events, but was wondering, do the Oldies Club have can collections? A bit cold just now but if i can get permission from the store, Me, Molly and whatever foster i have in the warmer months will happily rattle a tin outside Pets at Home....might not raise loads but good publicity and at least i'd feel i was doing something to help :)

Sorry for the delay in responding to everyone.

Barbara - I've just replied to your email. Thank you :flowers:

Jo - I don't get to see Dog World so you'd be really helping out by keeping your eyes peeled :flowers:

sundaygirl - What you have suggested is an event in it's own right :) Drop me a line via [email protected] and I'll keep you updated with things we might like to undertake in 2008.

The support everyone has shown is fantastic to see and I know it will have a very positive impact on raising awareness of Oldies Club and, ultimately, helping as many older dogs as possible.