UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Wendbert's Whinges

Wendbert

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is your dad Incapuppy?

I am secretly a tad worried about my Mum. She has an MRI scan booked for next week. She has a non malignant (thank god) tumor in her brain, which they reduced in size sinificantly almost two years ago now. For the last three months she has had loads of head pressure symptoms, headaches and nausea etc and it is really getting her down. For most of that period she didn't tell anyone :rolleyes: . Anyhow, she saw the doctors earlier on this week and they have scheduled this additional scan to the now annual scans she's supposed to have. I'm sure it's nothing. There are so, so many virus's going round at the moment. Although anything to do with the brain makes me horribly squeamish :wacko: .

• 3 weeks later...

I killed this thread :mecry: . Look there's a whinge in it's own right.

Aside from work, I have nothing to whinge about at the moment. My Mother's head is still on her shoulders and it appears the tumour has hardly grown at all, and I mean hardly. So that's brilliant news. And finally, a day we were fast thinking we'd never see, the OH's Uncle comes out of hospital on Tuesday after spending over 3 months there. Woo Hoo!

So that's all good stuff, except for the first whinge!

I killed this thread :mecry: . Look there's a whinge in it's own right.

Aside from work, I have nothing to whinge about at the moment. My Mother's head is still on her shoulders and it appears the tumour has hardly grown at all, and I mean hardly. So that's brilliant news. And finally, a day we were fast thinking we'd never see, the OH's Uncle comes out of hospital on Tuesday after spending over 3 months there. Woo Hoo!

So that's all good stuff, except for the first whinge!

:GroupHug: You must be so worried. :flowers:

I am a tad annoyed that people have put me in an emabarressing position re hassling about paying me for leads and collars. Maybe I am just too trusting

Do you think you are mad sending them out before people have paid no one else would do it, even people you know will take the piss. I hate lending money the me feeling embarrassed and awkward as other people have no manners to pay back.

Nothing major today, nothing unusual at all in fact.

I do get fed up of being the only normal, sane person in the world sometimes though, that's all.

Normal! Sane! May I just take this opportunity to mention TEA???? :D :laugh:

Nothing much to whinge about - just those people that walk three side by side across the pavement and don't move aside when they see you coming in the opposite direction :mad: