UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Cant Wait Till Tomorrow

whitetiger

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, Okay I'm sorry I didn't take any pics on his transport run, but felt this old chap would be happier getting to his destination as he was a bit bemused by it all!

I strained a muscle I didn't know I had getting this lad into the back of my car as he was insistent he couldn't do it! Only to get him out at home (for a breather and load up the family) and he jump straight in the car when OH told him to :rolleyes:

Lynne if he had ended up at yours he wouldn't have gone anywhere. He has the same effect on his transporters that Todd did!

Debs thanks so much for your hospitality (OH was drooling over your telly and fishtank which I didn't even notice :rolleyes: )

Di x

I know I know im sorry slight technical hitch, thank dog we brought eldest a camera for xmas!

Well he is worth the wait :wub:

christmas046.jpg

christmas040.jpg

christmas039.jpg

The sore bit on his face we thought was where he had been wearing a halti but it turns out poor fella has an abcess :( he saw my vet this morning and has been put on antibiotics and will be going back on Monday for a dental and possible removal of the rotten tooth under sedation, he is such a star he hasnt complained once and lets us clean it for him, infact he wipes it in my trousers when he wants me to see to it lol :rolleyes:

We gave him a nice shower on Sunday, got the hairdryer on him and he was sweet and shiny again...10 mins later whoosh! straight in the pond and green stuff hanging off him :wacko: took hubby and his bro to lift him out and warm him up again, thing is our pond is raised so its not like he could have fallen in by accident, typical lab eh :D

Aw Debs I'm glad I took his halti off then, he must have been really sore as it rested against that cut. It was so close to it which is why we thought he'd rubbed it on the halti!

Barney is such a star, travels beautifully and seems to take everything in his stride once over his initial shock of moving home! Somebody is going to be a very lucky owner to take this boy on!

Di x