UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Cant Wait Till Tomorrow

whitetiger

After a few month foster free while we were going through a few problems what with hubby and the Epilepsy,family being :wacko: ...just family really :rolleyes: (pain in rear) and trying to sort out how we are spose to feed ourselves now Doctors wont let hubby go back to work :mellow: we have decided its just too quiet without fosters coming and going and how could xmas be the same without an oldie to spoil!

So tomorrow we have Barney the 14yr old Lab coming to laze in front of the fire and be spoilt rotten :biggrin: pictures and update as soon as he has arrived and made himself comfy :wub:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub: :wub: he is here!!! and very very handsome :wub: :wub: thank you so much transporters and nice to meet you and your family Di :flowers:

He is sooooo laid back and doesnt seem fazed atall, his tail has been wagging everytime someone comes in the door.

He is a bit pongy :wacko: will have to squeeze him into the shower tomorrow, his back legs are a bit stiff and he has a harmless fatty lump but apart from that he is good nick for his age and his head is huge! he loves his ears rubbed.

Typical lab loves food and moves away from the water bowl with a gobfull dripping everywhere! and loves to wipe himself dry on my leg :rolleyes: lol

So far hasnt batted an eyelid at the bird,ferrets or cat and is fine with my 3 dogs, will take him up the top of garden to meet the chickens and rabbit tomorrow and also take some pictures once he is clean shiny and smelling fresher!

Wendy,Lynne and other Lab people get ready to swoon.....

Ooh he sounds lovely cant wait for the pics :wub:

How are the ferrets doing?

They are fine,nice and fluffy with their winter coats sadly we are down to 3 now as Jasmine had a stomach tumour and the vet felt it was time to let her go to the bridge :mecry: we were worried about how Iris would cope without her but she cuddles up with Marks and Spencer at night now instead :wub:

Oh no :mecry:. My ex's parents fostered Iris and Jasmine and i had the pleasure of meeting and playing with them. Am glad Iris has some other ferrets to snuggle up to and play with. I loves their names. We had a hamster my mum named Spencer after M&S lol.

Edited by lil_angel