UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Westonbirt Walk Today

Wendbert

We're home now from a fab walk :biggrin: Was chuffing cold, but lovely to see you all, and to meet Kelly :flowers:

Lynne's foster dog George is lovely, although he did wee up my leg :ohmy: :laugh: Bert, contrary to what Helen has told us, did move around a fair bit, and all the dogs seemed to have a great time :wub:

Will be back in a tic once I've sorted out a few pics :biggrin:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Todd and one of ElaineW's Bassetts

birt1-1.jpg

Bert, in motion

birt2-1.jpg

Bert and Barney, wallowing in a nice muddy puddle

birt3.jpg

Dolly, pulling a face

birt4.jpg

Ellie Sparkle and Jack

birt6.jpg

Helen & Lynne

birt7.jpg

Random pics:

birt5-1.jpg

birt8.jpg

birt9.jpg

I didn't take as many photo's as I thought :rolleyes:

If Lucy cannot be the centre of attention she hides!!! Her sheepskin doesn't realise this and stays in place......

Only took a couple of pics but they are the same as yours, so won't post them.

Thanks for a lovely walk everyone, and especially thanks for all the yummy treats for doglets.

Apologies to the lady who asked my username and I said Benemja after Ben, Emily and Jake.... it is, just not on this forum. This one is named after the late great Bud.

I'm back too, after a drop in at my ex-OH's house so the dogs could see their Daddy, then in at my parents house to drop their TomTom off. Shame I didn't take it into the arboretum and say 'Navigate to...Fugees' :blush02: but I did ok, didn't I?! :rolleyes:

Was good to meet you all and see all the lovely dogs in person.

Great photo of Lucy's coat :laugh:

Thanks for the brownies, mince pies and hot chocolate :flowers:

We had a great time, the dogs are completely shattered especially little Meg who hasn't moved since we got back :biggrin:

Great to see lots of people again and meet some others for the first time :flowers:

Unfortunately I entrusted our camera to my daughter to take pictures, she usually does a good job but she must have done something to the settings so all we have is about 20 blurred pictures of dogs' bums :mecry:

Let me just read these comments to the dogs ....

"dog X is tired" "dog Y is shattered" "dog z is sound asleep"

replies from all 3

"hahahahahahahahahahaha we aren't"

Tho they did snooze in the car on the way back until just before 4 o'clock I had to pull over as I heard some chewing...... I no longer have an "I love my dogs" sign hanging in the window, and the plastic clip on the cover in the rear is no more (Jed)......... oh yes, and as you may have seen all my dogs wear harnesses in the car and are strapped in..... so I was not too impressed when I pulled up at home and unloaded them to find that Jed (who else?!?!) was still wearing his harness, but the strap attaching him to the car had been bitten through and he was in fact free range.

Edited by buddyboy

We all had a great time. I am super proud of Sophie who only had a couple of grumbles :) The effort of being sociable appears to have exhausted her.

I also brought my camera with me and took it home unused. Thankfully, my mum did a slightly better job. I haven't sorted through her pics to find the good ones, but you can see them all here?

Setting out

westonbirt7.jpg

the 'late' Peachy makes an entrance!

westonbirt4.jpg

hippopotalabs

westonbirt6.jpg

Posing

westonbirt3.jpg

Looking thoughtful (or deciding who to pee up next :D :laugh: )

westonbirt5.jpg

a rare moment when Abbby's Dylan was standing still

westonbirt9.jpg

when else to have a picnic but a freezing cold day in December :cool:

westonbirt8.jpg

a perfect "feed me" face :wub:

westonbirt2.jpg

and finally.... Ruby, a perfect example of a sedate Oldie ..............................NOTTTT!

Westonbirt1.jpg