UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Who Will Be Spending Their First Christmas With You?

Fee

This will be Bodmin's first Christmas with me :wub: sorry bout the old picture, he is now out of the crate and is gorgeous and much bigger and shinier now :laugh:

05147fe5.jpg

Bodmin is a feral kitten from Llanethli who on my "helpful" trip down there to help catch the ferals with Lesley and Debs I fell slightly in love with and offered a home to - should they manage to catch him! - luckily they did and I bought Bodmin home 6 weeks ago :wub: :biggrin: he is doing very well - he would be doing much better if I hadn't been having to spend so much time in London :rolleyes: - and Sparks and him are getting on well, Jack is completely intrigued by him, I don't think he has ever met anything so fast! and Bodmin quite likes Jack too, he isn't so sure about me but he does now come when called, stops about a foot away from me but I think that is quite good considering the first time I saw him was when we were stalking him with a net :unsure: :laugh:

Ooop sorry to waffle! In any case its first Christmas with me, and hopefully the first of many :wub:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be our first xmas with sally, yoyo and Jasper, and the hamsters! And our first xmas in our own home, :biggrin: and our first being married. It's all so exciting!

We rehomed sally and yoyo, who are 8 and 6, and mum and daughter. Don't know much about them, except I believe they were surrendered to kennels because of their owners ill health. They are gorgeous

Sally

Picture017.jpg

Yoyo

Picture028.jpg

Then we rehomed Jasper in November, he is 11, and was in rescue because his owners got divorced and neither could take him. He ended up spending a lot of time living in a car

Picture005.jpg

pix021.jpg

I can't wait to treat them this xmas!!!!

Vicky will be spending her first Christmas with me :biggrin:

Copy%2001%20vicky%20face.jpg

She was originally only meant to be a short term foster, nearly a year ago, but when it turned out she had a cancerous tumour and would be virtually impossible to re-home, I was asked to foster her for the rest of her days.

To be honest, I never thought "the rest of her days" would be longer than a few weeks/months but she is still fine in herself and really enjoying life. thanks to the great care of our vets and her fighting spirit.

I debated about posting on here...she isnt a rescue, plus on Julie C's thread quite a few people said less than nice things about them :unsure: but we are picking up a cav puppy we are calling Rosie tomorrow. I've had my name on two cav rescue lists for ages and ages with no luck, and I've been getting more and more depressed (various reasons..but worse at this time of year cos its when I lost my poms) so my husband in a fit of insanity said he'd get me a pup.

Just praying that Dylan won't think she's a strange coloured rabbit, or a very animated squeaky toy!

Rosie-1.jpg

Well, we had no idea this time last year what lay ahead for us.... two new arrivals from Furry Friends Rescue!

First came Zeus in May. Since his arrival he has gained the double honour of being the naughtiest and most loving cat I have ever owned :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Picture1324.jpg

Then in July the baby of our family arrived, Ruby was given up by her previous owners because she has a skin allergy and they couldnt afford to treat it. She is an absolute angel. For one so young (she will be 2 on January 1st) she is soooooooooo well behaved. She has fit into the family really well, she loves her big brother and sister and is as good as gold with the cats.

DSCI0021-1.jpg

DSCI0010-1.jpg

We really couldnt imagine our life without either of the newest members of the family, we all loves them so much :GroupHug:

Tess is coming to stay with us,probably long term as no one has shown any interest in her. We are picking her up from Wales on sunday and looking forward to seeing her.

tess2.jpg

isn't she gorgeous. :wub: x

Oh, wow! Congratulations! I can't believe no-one has been interested in Tess, she's so gorgeous. I hope all goes well for you and her. :flowers:

Maya & Pierce. :wub:

Both from Egar, who got them back to health after being in Ashton pound.

DSC01596.jpg

Maya came to us in April and Pierce in July, I'm so looking forward to Christmas morning for them to open their prezzies alongside Danny & Ria.

DSC01589.jpg

A rare all four together shot. :laugh: