UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Remember Kristina

Rumpole

she attended and brought tears to the eyes of all who spoke to her, her two dogs who were like her children missy and leo had been seized by police in january in the wake of the death of ellie lawrenson.

well it was her final hearing on friday and although there is great joy at the judge allowing missy on the register, leo was ordered to be destroyed :mecry: an appeal is to be launched as leo has suffered badly whilst incarcerated for almost a year please keep kristina in your thoughts she has had the most traumatic year so far

Poor woman must be heartbroken :GroupHug: does anyone know why Leo has been ordered to be destroyed, and not added to the list? was there doubt about his temprement ?

Keeping fingers crossed he wins through on appeal, nearly a year in kennels and still waiting :mecry:

leo suffered very badly from seperation anxiety and was kennel guarding but fine once out apparently the prosecution 'expert' claimed that leos throwing his bowl around his kennel (he had no toys) was a clear sign that he was mad :wacko: i personally have my own views on who is the mad one

leo suffered very badly from seperation anxiety and was kennel guarding but fine once out apparently the prosecution 'expert' claimed that leos throwing his bowl around his kennel (he had no toys) was a clear sign that he was mad :wacko: i personally have my own views on who is the mad one

So they expect a dog to spend almost a year in kennels with no toys and then state that the dog is mad because he started to play with the only thing he had to hand? :( Poor boy :mecry: :mecry:

Is this not now classed as neglect and under the new animal welfare act

is someone now accountable for this, which means legal proceedings

against 1) the kennel owners/operators and 2) the Police as well

just a thought, am sure the legal eagles here will be able to give a better

reply than this

• 10 months later...

You may be interested to know that Kristina won her appeal and Leo finally came home about 3 weeks ago.

He was moved to a new kennels several months ago and came on in leaps and bounds. He's currently having some behavioral help to settle him in with Missy but the word is that he's doing very well.

:)